Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Samsung Gear S3: Offline music stops playing

Samsung Gear S3: Offline music stops playing

So I recently bought the Samsung Gear S3 with the purpose of running without my phone whilst listening to one of my playlists offline. I have downloaded the list I want to hear and I press 'Shuffle playlist'. It starts playing the most recent song I listened to (I can live with that), but after about a minute the music stops. Also, if I switch songs manually, it switches to the next song, but just pauses and won't start it.

4 Replies

Yes I have the same problem, but I have noticed that it happens when I'm moving my arm strongly, and the music pauses for a bit, then it continues playing after around 10 seconds or so of being paused. It also happens when I am showering and listening to music...

Has anyone figured out a fix to this? I have the same problem. Have tried so many different things. Playing music "remotely" and playing spotify "offline" and nothing is working. 

I have experienced this problem a couple of times at the gym. When listening to music that I had downloaded to the watch, it would pause after 1 or 2 tracks and simply wouldn’t start again. Next time I went, I made sure that the WiFi on the watch was switched off and the problem hasn’t occurred since. This is either a coincidence or the solution.

i have same problem even when i turn off the wifi.

if the voice guide from the S health is talking, the spotify should pause and then play again, but after the first pause no more music, even pressing play on the spotify apps also not helping. 
Now i upload some offline music from phone and just run using the native music player.

it works flawlessly.

spotify need more integration with s health

Suggested posts