Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Sync liked songs to public playlist

Sync liked songs to public playlist

I know mods will say "no, sorry" and link back to the old 2014 suggestions post that's constantly being upvoted without any outcome, tldr; they'll never add this feature. Really want to swear at that them but then this post won't get approved if I do that but I hope they understand the frustrations of their PAYING customers.

Is there a workaround for syncing liked songs to a public playlist? I tried creating an IFTTT and Zapier integration to do that but none of them are working. Both of them claim they can detect the new songs being liked and add to the public playlist but I haven't seen that happen after creating the zaps and applets. IF somehow they do work, it still won't be able to remove the songs from the public playlist if they've been removed from the liked songs.

3 Replies

I want this so bad. Can you share the IFTTT applets and/or Zapier zaps you’re using? I’d like to mess with them and see if I can come up with something. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Currently, there isn't a workaround for this, other than manually adding/removing the songs from your Liked Songs to/from a public playlist.

Despite its current status, you can add your vote to this existing idea about it. If there are any news or changes to this, we'll make sure to let everyone know in that idea thread.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I tried to send you a PM here to possibly share an IFTTT applet but you don't have PMs turned on (I had to turn mine on as well).  If you're willing to do that, shoot me a PM.

Suggested posts