Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay on Google Nest Hub

When a song, playlist or album is complete on the Spotify app for my Google Nest Hub (2nd gen), the autoplay function does not work. It just goes silent. Autoplay is selected in my app settings on mobile and desktop.

• Regular
  • When a song, playlist or album is complete on the Spotify app for my Google Nest Hub (2nd gen), the autoplay function does not work. It just goes silent. Autoplay is selected in my app settings on mo...
  • thanfrancis
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to disable video podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAndroid SmartphonesOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or Issue We are using Spotify Family for our kids. They are in an age where they are too old for spotify kids (which is too much restricted) and too young for a ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Android Smartphones Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue   We are using Spotify Family for our kids. They are in an age where th...
  • Elliotja1267
  • 20 replies
  • 48 likes
  • music
  • 20 replies
  • 48 likes

hallo

jammer dat des tijd de microfoon uit het programma weg is ik kan niet zo goed type dus vond ik het erg fijn dat het er was zou dat nog terug komen?groeten graag hulp dank u gtz Gijsjan

• Visitor
  • jammer dat des tijd de microfoon uit het programma weg is ik kan niet zo goed type dus vond ik het erg fijn dat het er was zou dat nog terug komen? groeten graag hulp dank u   gtz Gijsjan
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you make a playlist that only plays selected snips of songs?

Looking to play "Name that Tune", and I'm trying to make a playlist that only plays parts of songs. To be more descriptive, I'd like to have 20 songs in a playlist where I only have a 20 second snip from the song when I select the song.

• Looking to play "Name that Tune", and I'm trying to make a playlist that only plays parts of songs. To be more descriptive, I'd like to have 20 songs in a playlist where I only have a 20 second snip...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Something went wrong (Windows) desktop

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDevice(Laptop)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or IssueWhen I open the desktop app on my Windows 10 laptop, I always get this page "Something went wrong". What I've done so far: Uninstall and reinstall the appLogoff an...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device (Laptop) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue When I open the desktop app on my Windows 10 laptop, I always get this page "Something ...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast playing blocks all interaction with phone, samsung a55

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands Device(Samsung Galaxy A55Operating Android 14My Question or IssueWhen starting a podcast on my mobile all further interaction with the phone is blocked, only resolution is to restart the phone. The podcast does play by t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands  Device (Samsung Galaxy A55 Operating  Android 14 My Question or Issue When starting a podcast on my mobile all further interaction with the phone ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Musixmatch lyrics adding

My QuestionWill Spotify still add lyrics to a song I have transcribed on Musixmatch if I do not have Spotify Premium?PlanFreeCountryUSDevice(PC)Operating System(Windows 10)

• Casual Listener
  • My Question Will Spotify still add lyrics to a song I have transcribed on Musixmatch if I do not have Spotify Premium? Plan Free Country US Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 10)
  • wbsausoleil
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t see percentages on audiobooks

24/06/24 PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone 11 and iPad Operating SystemiOS 17 My Question or IssueWhy Can’t see percentages on audiobooks

• Regular
  • 24/06/24    Plan Premium Country Australia  Device iPhone 11 and iPad  Operating System iOS 17   My Question or Issue Why Can’t see percentages on audiobooks
  • leisaleisa
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution shared recently played song data across devices/platforms.

It does not appear to be possible to view recently played songs on your mobile device on desktop. This is useful if you want to retrieve the music played over a period of time. For example, i just went camping and chose music most of the weekend. Peo...

• Casual Listener
  • It does not appear to be possible to view recently played songs on your mobile device on desktop. This is useful if you want to retrieve the music played over a period of time. For example, i just we...
  • Alex80000
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New collab release doesn't show on both artist profiles

Hello everyone, As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that is only showing up on one of both artist's profiles. I've s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   As an artist, I do not know where else to post my questions about releases, so I will just try and start here :). Today is release day, and my release is a collaboration that...
  • Jstringer1111
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is the Paris Paloma Spotify presale code for AXS deemed invalid?

Hi, I received a Paris Paloma spotify fan presale code for her concert and when logging in and typing in the code, AXS tells me the code is invalid. I spoke with AXS help and they said they can't do anything. Any help you can provide would be great!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I received a Paris Paloma spotify fan presale code for her concert and when logging in and typing in the code, AXS tells me the code is invalid. I spoke with AXS help and they said they can't do...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist display order not working on BMW Connected Drive

Plan - PremiumCountry - France Device - API BMW Connected DriveOperating System My Question or IssueThe personalized display order of playlists is not reproduced via the Spotify API on the BMW Connected Drive. This display order is correctly displaye...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan - Premium Country - France   Device - API BMW Connected Drive Operating System   My Question or Issue The personalized display order of playlists is not reproduced ...
  • Michael1619
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why does Spotify keep switching me back to the Spotify app when an ad plays

Whenever I play a song on the app, I do my work on a different tab like google. Then whenever an ad comes on it automatically switches me back to the app. How do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • Whenever I play a song on the app, I do my work on a different tab like google. Then whenever an ad comes on it automatically switches me back to the app. How do I fix this?
  • Dessi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pourquoi est ce que j'ai de la pub alors que j'ai un abonnement premium?

J'ai les pubis qui s'enclencher quand j'écoute des podcast ce qui n'était pas le cas avant. jai6un abonnement premium (tjr en cours j'ai verifié)

• Visitor
  • J'ai les pubis qui s'enclencher quand j'écoute des podcast ce qui n'était pas le cas avant. jai6un abonnement premium (tjr en cours j'ai verifié)
  • ice1creaman
  • Casual Listener
  • 35 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Audiobooks not showing

Hey guysPlanindividual premiumCountryHungaryDeviceIphone 14, Dell laptop My Question or IssueSince I heard you can now play audiobooks, I wanted to check it about. My problem is that I can’t find it nor see it anywhere. In the phone app there’s no au...

• Hey guys Plan individual premium Country Hungary Device Iphone 14, Dell laptop   My Question or Issue Since I heard you can now play audiobooks, I wanted to check it about. My problem i...
  • makabis
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution revived a code for spotify after i took hotstar so how do i redeem it

i had paid for hotstar premium and it showed that i will get spotify premium for 4 months so and i have a received a code so how do i redeem it

• Visitor
  • i had paid for hotstar premium and it showed that i will get spotify premium for 4 months so and i have a received a code so how do i redeem it
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! DJ card disappeared from the Windows app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhere did the DJ card go? I started using "Xavier" every day since it appeared in the Windows desktop application about 2 weeks ago it disappeared

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Where did the DJ card go? I started using "Xavier" every day since it appeared in the Windows desk...
  • SPINNINGBIRD
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes