Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Como mandar convite pra minha filha no número novo dela ?

Não consigo enviar o convite, pois ela tinha Spotify no celular que lhe foi roubado, não encontro a opção na página inicial

• Visitor
  • Não consigo enviar o convite, pois ela tinha Spotify no celular que lhe foi roubado, não encontro a opção na página inicial
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changes to the "Next From: ..." queue not synced over spotify connect when not in shuffling context

PlanPremiumOperating SystemTested with android and linuxMy Question or IssueWhen playing something in its regular order (i.e. not shuffled), reordering or removing tracks in the "Next From: ..." queue (not the actual queue) isn't synced to other devi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Operating System Tested with android and linux My Question or Issue When playing something in its regular order (i.e. not shuffled), reordering or removing tracks in the "Next From:...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i got a duo invite, i typed the exact address and it says it doesn't match

i have tried it 10 times, my mom sent me the screenshot of the address she used and it will not work

• Visitor
  • i have tried it 10 times, my mom sent me the screenshot of the address she used and it will not work
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't a specific song play completely on my spotify?

Every time I try playing the song SCAR by CHE, it always stops sound COMPLETELY at exactly 2:27. the song will show that it's continuing to play, BUT WITHOUT SOUND. It's been happening for months. Is there a way to fix this ?

• Regular
  • Every time I try playing the song SCAR by CHE, it always stops sound COMPLETELY at exactly 2:27. the song will show that it's continuing to play, BUT WITHOUT SOUND. It's been happening for months. I...
  • MihailY
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot get Spotify on my Pioneer DMH-1500NEX

I need some help. The Spotify app says there is nothing to connect. The only way I can listen is through Bluetooth and I have Spotify on the radio

• Visitor
  • I need some help. The Spotify app says there is nothing to connect. The only way I can listen is through Bluetooth and I have Spotify on the radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Silent on PS5

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePS5 Without warning, Spotify stopped working on my PS5. The app still functions and seems to be playing music, but it's silent. When the Spotify app is playing music, all menu sounds are also muted. When I stop Spotify, the...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device PS5   Without warning, Spotify stopped working on my PS5. The app still functions and seems to be playing music, but it's silent. When the Spotify ...
  • killson13
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Muffled/bad quality when listening on my MacBook and iPad, great on iPhone

When I listen to music on Spotify using my AirPods Pro on my MacBook Pro or iPad Pro, the sound sounds muffled, and is sounds worse than when I listen using my iPhone. The sound from my iPhone sounds great, but sucks on MBP and iPad Pro. I use the sa...

• When I listen to music on Spotify using my AirPods Pro on my MacBook Pro or iPad Pro, the sound sounds muffled, and is sounds worse than when I listen using my iPhone. The sound from my iPhone sounds...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist length/time keeps changing

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceMotorola Moto G22Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThe length of my playlist keeps changing when switching from premium to free and the other way. Last Christmas I got my self the premium plan because of th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Motorola Moto G22 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue The length of my playlist keeps changing when switching from premium to free an...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to play all songs on searched playlist

Previously when you searched for a song the playlist just played al the searched songs, now it goes to random song, I want it back how it was

• Visitor
  • Previously when you searched for a song the playlist just played al the searched songs, now it goes to random song, I want it back how it was 
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I made another account with the email I want to use. I deleted that account

I'm switching emails on my Spotify account. I had an account with the email I want to change to and deleted that account. I am still getting a notification saying the email is taken

• Visitor
  • I'm switching emails on my Spotify account. I had an account with the email I want to change to and deleted that account. I am still getting a notification saying the email is taken
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Different autoplay settings do not work anymore

PlanPremium DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10, Ubuntu 22.04 My Question or IssueI always had different autoplay configurations on both computers. On Windows, Spotify should autoplay. On Ubuntu, it should not: WindowsUbuntu(Why do they even look diff...

spo-win.png spo-ubu.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Device PC Operating System Windows 10, Ubuntu 22.04   My Question or Issue I always had different autoplay configurations on both computers. On Windows, Spotify shou...
  • halloei
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to add artist to record label team as artist

I swear we've checked every resource on the internet and cant figure out how to add an artist to a record label team as an Artist, not A&R or digital, or marketer etc... I'm not sure why this is hidden so well, but would appreciate a response

• Regular
  • I swear we've checked every resource on the internet and cant figure out how to add an artist to a record label team as an Artist, not A&R or digital, or marketer etc... I'm not sure why this i...
  • capnchrisinc
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupted song: Pokemon - Battle Frontier

The song "Battle Frontier" in the album Pokemon X - Ten Years of Pokemon (Spotify URI: spotify:track:77aXxfz34fGbXKpoN1y0Il) is corrupted at 0:13-0:17. Please fix it, thanks!

• Regular
  • The song "Battle Frontier" in the album Pokemon X - Ten Years of Pokemon (Spotify URI: spotify:track:77aXxfz34fGbXKpoN1y0Il) is corrupted at 0:13-0:17. Please fix it, thanks!
  • FittBoy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album releases significantly later than planned, ruining listening party.

This is a platform-agnostic issue as I have tried Linux, Windows and ios, as well as the web version. I have tried relogging and deleting the cache but nothing has worked. I can only assume Spotify has gotten my time zone incorrect or something but I...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a platform-agnostic issue as I have tried Linux, Windows and ios, as well as the web version. I have tried relogging and deleting the cache but nothing has worked. I can only assume Spotify h...
  • Lyubka
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I get the code for the Evanescence pre-sale in Argentina?

Sopity gives a code for the pre-sale of the Evanescence concert in Argentina but I don't know where to find it.

• Visitor
  • Sopity gives a code for the pre-sale of the Evanescence concert in Argentina but I don't know where to find it.
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I turned on Allow Explicit Content, but why can't I hear swearing in songs?

The missing parts were annoying, so I set the Allow Explicit Content toggle on, but for some reason, the swearing is still inaudible and I can't listen to certain songs. How come?

• Visitor
  • The missing parts were annoying, so I set the Allow Explicit Content toggle on, but for some reason, the swearing is still inaudible and I can't listen to certain songs. How come?
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV not properly working

Hello guys,I use Spotify on my Fire TV Stick Lite.When I open Spotify, there only appears a black rectangle where usually the spotify logo appears. After that, it gets stuck there.When I try to start a song with spotify connect, it plays it for like ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I use Spotify on my Fire TV Stick Lite. When I open Spotify, there only appears a black rectangle where usually the spotify logo appears. After that, it gets stuck there. When I try t...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect is not working on my home network

Starting about 1-2 weeks ago I could no longer stream music to any of the Spotify Connect endpoints on my home network. My devices include a Windows 10 PC, Android phone, Anthem AV receiver (supports both Connect and Chromecast), and a Raspberry Pi r...

• Casual Listener
  • Starting about 1-2 weeks ago I could no longer stream music to any of the Spotify Connect endpoints on my home network. My devices include a Windows 10 PC, Android phone, Anthem AV receiver (supports...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes