Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Ps4 app

Hi,i can't control the app on ps4 with my phone.they are in the same LAN but the phone is connected by Wi-Fi,and ps4 by cable.

• Hi,i can't control the app on ps4 with my phone.they are in the same LAN but the phone is connected by Wi-Fi,and ps4 by cable.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I try send a link of my playlist it goes to an outdated version of the playlist?

I have been trying to send a link of a spotify playlist I made to someone via copying the link and pasting in an email. However, when I click this link it sends me to an old version of the playlist. I have changed the name of the playlist and added m...

• I have been trying to send a link of a spotify playlist I made to someone via copying the link and pasting in an email. However, when I click this link it sends me to an old version of the playlist. ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect

The Web Player every once in a while connects to a device that doesnt show up, and I cannot turn it off. I have logged out & unsynced all devices. I dont know what else to do.

• The Web Player every once in a while connects to a device that doesnt show up, and I cannot turn it off. I have logged out & unsynced all devices. I dont know what else to do.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4

Hello, My tv and PS4 seem to be fine, the audio is working and all. But when I start the Spotify app and I start a song, there is no sound coming out of the tv? How do I fix this? Thanks in advance

• Hello,   My tv and PS4 seem to be fine, the audio is working and all. But when I start the Spotify app and I start a song, there is no sound coming out of the tv? How do I fix this?   T...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An add keeps stopping spotify from working

I've got this problem like two days now. The problem is that spotifys own add keeps stopping my spotify from working. I've tried turning my tablet off when the add comes because only closing the app does not work. But even when i turn off my tablet a...

• I've got this problem like two days now. The problem is that spotifys own add keeps stopping my spotify from working. I've tried turning my tablet off when the add comes because only closing the app ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player is locked

Logged onto Web Player this morning, only to find out that 'Spotify Connect' is now in full-force blocking me from using Web Player because I am supposedly 'listening on my iPhone'...I tried logging off from my phone, removing Spotify from it, re-ins...

• Logged onto Web Player this morning, only to find out that 'Spotify Connect' is now in full-force blocking me from using Web Player because I am supposedly 'listening on my iPhone'... I tried loggin...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs offline

I had a problem. I have an offline premium account, and I really want to listen to a song offline. When im online then I'm able to listen, but as soon as I go offline, the song just sits at 0:00 and it doesnt start, but the other ones do start.

• I had a problem. I have an offline premium account, and I really want to listen to a song offline. When im online then I'm able to listen, but as soon as I go offline, the song just sits at 0:00 and ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play Spotify on PS4

When I try to use the Spotify application, it doesn't let me, citing an error connecting to the PlayStation Network even though I'm connected to the Internet and said Internet works fine on my PS4 and all other devices. If I try to refresh under the ...

• Music Fan
  • When I try to use the Spotify application, it doesn't let me, citing an error connecting to the PlayStation Network even though I'm connected to the Internet and said Internet works fine on my P...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Video unavailable

PlanFreeCountry CanadaDeviceiPhone 7+, Windows 10 laptopOperating SystemiOS 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI'm constantly getting "We're not able to play this video in your current location" errors and playback is stopped. Then I have to skip to ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country  Canada Device iPhone 7+, Windows 10 laptop Operating System iOS 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm constantly getting "We're not able to play thi...
  • ionmang20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music constantly stopping everyday 1 second

PlanFreeCountry Czech RepublicDevicePlayStation 4, Samsung Smart TVOperating SystemPS4 OS, Tizen My Question or IssueHello Spotify, I have a problem since today re-login. All my saved music is stopping each 1 second. Tested on mentioned devices. Coul...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country  Czech Republic Device PlayStation 4, Samsung Smart TV Operating System PS4 OS, Tizen   My Question or Issue Hello Spotify,   I have a problem since today...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Ps4 keeps pausing music

PlanFreeCountry IrelandDevicePlaystation 4 (PS4)Operating Systemwhatever the PS4 runs on so I have had this issue where when I play a song every 2-3 seconds it pauses the current song. this is quite annoying and I tried uninstalling Spotify for PS4 a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  Ireland Device Playstation 4 (PS4) Operating System whatever the PS4 runs on  so I have had this issue where when I play a song every 2-3 seconds it pauses the cu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 46 replies
  • 18 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 46 replies
  • 18 likes

Spotify Webplayer won't play because it says I'm connected on my iPhone

I have tried logging out of all devices, switching devices on the webplayer, clearing my cache and cookies, using a different internet browser - NOTHING will work. So now I can't play music on my computer at work and it is driving me crazy. Any sugge...

• I have tried logging out of all devices, switching devices on the webplayer, clearing my cache and cookies, using a different internet browser - NOTHING will work. So now I can't play music on my com...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Private playlist showing on profile

Hello, everyone I've a got a private playlist, although I realized that it shows up for another users, in my public profile (a friend searched for my profile and noticed that). I don't want it, but I tried everything and nothing helped. Anyone knows ...

• Hello, everyone    I've a got a private playlist, although I realized that it shows up for another users, in my public profile (a friend searched for my profile and noticed that). I...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to share on Twitter

Recently I closed my Twitter account and opened a new one,I used to could share songs directly on Twitter and my Twitter and Spotify accounts were connected. I can't see my Spotify account in Twitter's applications section. I read some old topics and...

• Recently I closed my Twitter account and opened a new one,I used to could share songs directly on Twitter and my Twitter and Spotify accounts were connected. I can't see my Spotify account in Twitter...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iframe in Wordpress generate 2 google analytics code

Hello, copying the playlist url in a page editor of Wordpress automatically shows the web player. Good! But my Google Analytics tells me that there are 2 Google Analytics with the same ID. Both rendered in the spotify Widget, so my GA tells me that t...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, copying the playlist url in a page editor of Wordpress automatically shows the web player. Good!  But my Google Analytics tells me that there are 2 Google Analytics with the same...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Web Player just flat out stopped working

Last night the Spotify web player was working fine (I'm using Chrome for Mac), but starting today it just stopped working without me making any major changes. I can open the website (open.spotify.com) but hitting play on any song does nothing. I do h...

• Last night the Spotify web player was working fine (I'm using Chrome for Mac), but starting today it just stopped working without me making any major changes. I can open the website (open.spotify.com...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play playlist to PS4 Device

So both my desktop and cell phone can see the PS4 and its constantly just says "can't do this right now." Here is what I have tried and done with no success. Downloaded playlist to phone, I can play it on my phone or my desktop but won't let me selec...

• So both my desktop and cell phone can see the PS4 and its constantly just says "can't do this right now." Here is what I have tried and done with no success. Downloaded playlist to phone, I can play ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Collaborative Playlist

I added my friend to my collaborative playlist and they can't see any of the songs I've added (except for one). I can't figure out what the problem is. Help appreciated

• I added my friend to my collaborative playlist and they can't see any of the songs I've added (except for one). I can't figure out what the problem is. Help appreciated
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search is broken on desktop and web player

every time I search for something, even something simple like The Eurythmics or James Brown, I get "An error occurred, please try again later" I can search just songs or just albums fine, but I cannot click show all results without getting the error....

• Music Fan
  • every time I search for something, even something simple like The Eurythmics or James Brown, I get "An error occurred, please try again later" I can search just songs or just albums fine, but I canno...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bose verbindt alleen met Spotify Connect . Niet met radio

Sinds enkele dagen heb ik Spotify Premium. Als ik de Bose Soundtouch in de keuken aanzet, krijg ik direct muziek van Spotify van mijn GSM. Ik kan geen radiozender ontvangen. Hoe kan ik dat veranderen !! ML

• Sinds enkele dagen heb ik Spotify Premium.  Als ik de Bose Soundtouch in de keuken aanzet, krijg ik direct muziek van Spotify van mijn GSM. Ik kan geen  radiozender ontvangen.  Hoe kan...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes