Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Playback settings for Spotify Connect

PlanPremiumCountryGermany Device(iPad 7th Generation, Huawei P30 Pro - VOG-L29, Devialet Mania)Operating System(iOS 17, EMUI 12.0.0) My Question or IssueRequesting features may get a voting started, but nothing ever gets implemented. Since 2019 there...

• Plan Premium Country Germany   Device (iPad 7th Generation, Huawei P30 Pro - VOG-L29, Devialet Mania) Operating System (iOS 17, EMUI 12.0.0)   My Question or Issue Requesting fea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! None of Taylor Swift's songs are showing up in playlists - WHY?

Apparently all of Taylor Swift's catalogue have disappeared from playlists or the ability to play them through her Artist page - this is day THREE of this issue! Why is no one talking about it/fixing it?!?!

• Regular
  • Apparently all of Taylor Swift's catalogue have disappeared from playlists or the ability to play them through her Artist page - this is day THREE of this issue! Why is no one talking about it/fixing...
  • Indicat
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skipping back 15 seconds on episodes

My Question or IssueI don’t have premium, so if possible I search for the song I want as a podcast episode and add it to a playlist where I re-add it to get hours of playtime. (I’m not sure if that’s causing it, though)I started noticing that wheneve...

• Regular
  • My Question or Issue I don’t have premium, so if possible I search for the song I want as a podcast episode and add it to a playlist where I re-add it to get hours of playtime. (I’m not sure if that...
  • AlejaR
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Play from folder feature removed

Hi there - it's great that we can play/ shuffle a folder on a desktop but really annoying that you can't on an iphone (you used to be able to). For example I have a folder with hundreds of jazz playlists inside - I used to be able to shuffle that fol...

• Hi there - it's great that we can play/ shuffle a folder on a desktop but really annoying that you can't on an iphone (you used to be able to). For example I have a folder with hundreds of jazz playl...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change episode cover art after publish

I uploaded all my episodes as well as thumbnails.Now I need to change a few of the thumbnail images for several episodes.I do not see anywhere that I can replace the cover art of a published episode.Is it possible to update the thumbnail for each epi...

• Visitor
  • I uploaded all my episodes as well as thumbnails. Now I need to change a few of the thumbnail images for several episodes. I do not see anywhere that I can replace the cover art of a published epis...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is Spotify expanding into new markets or adding new subscription features?

Dear all,I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my interest and curiosity regarding Spotify's plans for expansion into new markets and the introduction of new subscription models or features.As an avid user of Spotify, I have been...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all, I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my interest and curiosity regarding Spotify's plans for expansion into new markets and the introduction of new subscription model...
  • Libba
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song time display missing & autoplay issues in vehicle

My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it. As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar to “fast-forward” through the song.

• Regular
  • My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it.  As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar...
  • Maria
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Are we allowed to use the Spotify-logo?

We would like to promote our company's Spotify playlist to our customers. Are we allowed to use the Spotify logo for that?Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • We would like to promote our company's Spotify playlist to our customers. Are we allowed to use the Spotify logo for that? Thanks in advance.
  • harmears
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plagiarism?

As I saw pointed out in other posts, Spotify's method of reporting possible copyright infringement, as of yet, doesn't allow for users to report if they're not affiliated with whoever owns the copyright. So, I can't submit this through the form, but ...

• As I saw pointed out in other posts, Spotify's method of reporting possible copyright infringement, as of yet, doesn't allow for users to report if they're not affiliated with whoever owns the copyri...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to make playlists private on the web browser interface?

How to make playlists private on the web browser interface?I already checked on my account, my playlists but I can't find any option to change that. I also checked for an option on Preferences, but on the Web Intreface there is only Settings with 2 o...

• Regular
  • How to make playlists private on the web browser interface? I already checked on my account, my playlists but I can't find any option to change that. I also checked for an option on Preferences, but...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline is not an option in settings. It used to be there, where is it?

The settings screen options are completely different some of the tine. How do I find my offline setting option??

• Visitor
  • The settings screen options are completely different some of the tine. How do I find my offline setting option??
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Streaming my music on repeat for an art exhibition

Hi, I have an art exhibition and I want there to be my music. Can I get in trouble for leaving my album on repeat for this purpose for several hours a day? Thanks.

• Hi, I have an art exhibition and I want there to be my music. Can I get in trouble for leaving my album on repeat for this purpose for several hours a day?   Thanks.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Podcasts] Remove ads from Michelle Obama Podcast (and any others) for premium users

I've been listening to podcasts on Spotify for some time, and yes I know sometimes ads are just uploaded as part of the actual podcast track and there's nothing you can do about that. But, I've been listening to the new Michelle Obama Podcast and hav...

• Music Fan
  • I've been listening to podcasts on Spotify for some time, and yes I know sometimes ads are just uploaded as part of the actual podcast track and there's nothing you can do about that. But, I've been ...
  • Nikki-No-Nukes
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 14 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution summer internship

I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the application--I also included a resume and cover letter ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the appl...
  • BJeff1928
  • Regular
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 67 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [AppleTV] can not skip song or go back from Control Center

PlanPremiumCountryHong KongDeviceAppleTV A2843(128GB)Operating SystemtvOS 17.4 My Question or IssueI’m on the latest Apple TV OS. I’ve noticed that I can skip song or go back to previous song when I’m playing Apple Music or podcast, however, I notice...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device AppleTV A2843(128GB) Operating System tvOS 17.4   My Question or Issue I’m on the latest Apple TV OS. I’ve noticed that I can skip song or go back...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Next Track button not working correctly on windows 11

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAsus LaptopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueMy dedicated next track media button is only skipping five seconds every time its clicked and can be held down for it to rapidly skip time through songs. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Asus Laptop Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue My dedicated next track media button is only skipping five seconds every time i...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I keep getting 'Something went wrong. Try reloading the page' whenever I log in on web player

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceHuawei Matebook D14Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I'm not signed in everything works fine, but it says something went wrong when I am signed in. Previously, I've only been able to play playlist from the hom...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK Device Huawei Matebook D14 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I'm not signed in everything works fine, but it says something went wrong when I...
  • Charlottemedina
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] NPR News Now

I don't know why I can't find the NPR News Now podcast. I listen to this every day and simply cannot locate it today. If Spotify got rid of this podcast, then I'll have to go elsewhere to find it, and I may just stay where I land. Thoroughly frustrat...

• Visitor
  • I don't know why I can't find the NPR News Now podcast. I listen to this every day and simply cannot locate it today.   If Spotify got rid of this podcast, then I'll have to go elsewhere to fi...
  • FeedMyEars
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I download offline without premium

I cannot find the button for downloading offline then when I'm listening offline it says to download the song or playlist to listen offline

• Visitor
  • I cannot find the button for downloading offline then when I'm listening offline it says to download the song or playlist to listen offline
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple TV / tvOS – streaming quality choice

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceApple TV 4KOperating Systemtvos My Question or IssueSpotify's tvOS app has many flaws and this one bothers me the most. You cannot even choose the streaming quality. It's set permanently to reportedly 160kbps, which is laugha...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Apple TV 4K Operating System tvos   My Question or Issue Spotify's tvOS app has many flaws and this one bothers me the most.   You cannot...
  • jromen
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 32 likes
  • TV
  • 11 replies
  • 32 likes