Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library "Downloaded" filter not showing all downloaded Artists or Songs

Your Library "Downloaded" filter not showing all downloaded Artists or Songs

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

SAMSUNG

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

The Your Library section with "Downloaded" filter selected doesn't show all of my downloaded songs. I verified that I have 50 GB of storage left on my phone. I verified songs I wanted downloaded have the "green downloaded arrow".

Example: I have green download arrow for song A from Artist A. I also downloaded song B from Artist B. Additionally, I have green download arrow for album C for Artist C and a Playlist D. When I selected the "Downloaded" filter in Your Library, it only shows Artist C and Playlist D. Just for extra verification I searched via search bar for Artist A offline and it shows downloaded song A.

I am trying to see one list that has ALL offline/downloaded artists/songs in a singular list.  I dont want to scroll through a long list of artist for songs I can listen to offline because it includes non-downloaded songs.

1 Reply

Hi there @Uhohitsdanny,

Thanks for reaching out!

I can confirm that this is the current expected behavior, but a lot of users feel the same way you do: there's a live idea about being able to see all downloaded songs which I'm sure you'll find interesting, so feel free to check it out and show your support by giving it a thumbs up and sharing your feedback!

Cheers 🤘

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts