Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Topics with Label: Podcasts

Labels

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Sync podcast progress across all devices

Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices. I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I've listened to, or how much progress I've made through anot...

• Please can you introduce a feature where podcast play progress and fully played information is synced across all devices.   I don't want to have to remember or cross reference which podcasts I...
  • rvkempf
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Block Joe Rogan Podcast

I've already voted for the idea to allow a disable toggle for podcasts so I stop getting them inserted into recommended playlists, but how do I block a specific podcast? The home screen of the Mac Desktop app has become a continuous advertisement for...

• I've already voted for the idea to allow a disable toggle for podcasts so I stop getting them inserted into recommended playlists, but how do I block a specific podcast?   The home screen of t...
  • HerHolyGrizzle
  • 182 replies
  • 589 likes
  • Block
    Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 182 replies
  • 589 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Turn Back Time: Start from Episode One

All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one thing about this app that really ticks me off: There is no option to s...

• Visitor
  •     All the time, I find new and immersive podcasts that capture my attention and adoration. However, with the constant discovery of new entertainment, I constantly rediscover the one t...
  • Nic47
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] Filter podcast episodes by played/unplayed on mobile, desktop and web players

There is currently no way to filter podcast episodes on the desktop, web or mobile app. Currently you can only sort episodes. It would be great to be able to filter out episodes marked as played so you don't have to constantly scroll through all the ...

• ...layed so you don't have to constantly scroll through all the episodes to find one you haven't heard yet. This is would be especially helpful with long-running podcasts that do not need to be played in a c...
  • tyron
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is it so hard to post an idea?

There's been a few issues where I look up a problem I'm having, I find a thread where someone mentions that, and a Spotify Community Manager responds "Good Idea! Submit it to the ideas section!" Very few of these ideas end up getting posted there (at...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ccess denied" error when clicking the add new idea button.   If anyone wants to post my idea for me, it is "Sort all podcasts by new episode". There's no way to sort Spotify podcasts by which p...
  • FieryMoonlight
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • complaint
    Ideas
    Podcasts
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts: Starting Over

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device: Dell PCOperating System: Windows 10 My Question or Issue: The web player opens. The web player begins playing the podcast. I decide I don't want to listen to the ad at the beginning of the podcast. I click the skip f...

• Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device: Dell PC Operating System: Windows 10   My Question or Issue:  The web player opens. The web player begins playing the podcast. I d...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Podcasts] Remove ads from Michelle Obama Podcast (and any others) for premium users

I've been listening to podcasts on Spotify for some time, and yes I know sometimes ads are just uploaded as part of the actual podcast track and there's nothing you can do about that. But, I've been listening to the new Michelle Obama Podcast and hav...

• Music Fan
  • I've been listening to podcasts on Spotify for some time, and yes I know sometimes ads are just uploaded as part of the actual podcast track and there's nothing you can do about that. But, I've b...
  • Nikki-No-Nukes
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 14 likes
  • All Platforms
    Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] NPR News Now

I don't know why I can't find the NPR News Now podcast. I listen to this every day and simply cannot locate it today. If Spotify got rid of this podcast, then I'll have to go elsewhere to find it, and I may just stay where I land. Thoroughly frustrat...

• Visitor
  • I don't know why I can't find the NPR News Now podcast. I listen to this every day and simply cannot locate it today.   If Spotify got rid of this podcast, then I'll have to go elsewhere to fi...
  • FeedMyEars
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcast on ps4

I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is The Blues Kitchen Radio.

• I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is T...
  • MihailY
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] remove joe rogan podcast

Joe Rogan spreads disinformation on many subjects. Please don't end his contract as soon as possible. I am considering cancelling my subscription to Spotify because of him.

• Visitor
  • Joe Rogan spreads disinformation on many subjects. Please don't end his contract as soon as possible. I am considering cancelling my subscription to Spotify because of him.
  • no-joe-rogan
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 44 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 14 replies
  • 44 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Bookmarks in Podcasts

I like to listen to podcasts or other playlists. If I want to hear some music in between I have to remember at what point (or at what time) I stopped and manually jump to that time in order to continue where I left off. It would be great to have book...

• I like to listen to podcasts or other playlists. If I want to hear some music in between I have to remember at what point (or at what time) I stopped and manually jump to that time in order to c...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution adding podcast by url ... why can't spotify answer this question?

Users have asked many times how to add a podcast by url. The only non-answer was this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Podcasts-Searching-for-particular-Podcast/idi-p/1531993All other answers to this question simply point to this non-an...

• Casual Listener
  •     Users have asked many times how to add a podcast by url.  The only non-answer was this: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Podcasts-Searching-for-particular-P...
  • Proxstud
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 129 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 22 replies
  • 129 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Podcasts] Fix sorting order of podcasts

Hello, I started listening to podcasts on Spotify and quite frankly, it has been a horrible experience because of the sort order "feature" on my episodes. I have premium so I like to download stuff offline and listen to it in the car or on my phone w...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I started listening to podcasts on Spotify and quite frankly, it has been a horrible experience because of the sort order "feature" on my episodes. I have premium so I like to d...
  • Zultag
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Podcasts] Logical sorting of titles

To give some background info:I have a bunch of podcast episodes that are named entirely of

• Regular
  • ...exicographic order sorting.   Please, set up more logical sorting for local files. It works fine on actual published podcasts, but that is clearly due to properly tagged source files.
  • toddmedema
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Keep track of podcast progress when you listen together in real life

My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud. It would be great if there was an easy way to indicate in spotify that you ...

• My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud.   It would be g...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Podcast Binger

I would LOVE a speed option. Audible has an option to which what speed you listen to books. YouTube has the option to view videos at different speeds as well. As someone who works long hours and spends times listening to A LOT of podcasts I’d like th...

• Visitor
  • ...nd spends times listening to A LOT of podcasts I’d like this feature to be added as I don’t like going to other streaming services for podcasts
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Podcasts] Can we create a podcast for our website?

I have a website itsonlaypaintball.com can we create a podcast by recording existing blogs from the website?

• Visitor
  • I have a website itsonlaypaintball.com can we create a podcast by recording existing blogs from the website?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Podcasts] Stop Podcast Injected Ad Creep for Premium

Before this get closed and diverted to the bigger thread dealing with a DIFFERENT ISSUE, let me make one thing clear. This is not a complaint about longform podcasts that have ad-breaks, host read endorsements/sponsorship messages that are baked into...

• Before this get closed and diverted to the bigger thread dealing with a DIFFERENT ISSUE, let me make one thing clear. This is not a complaint about longform podcasts that have ad-breaks, host read e...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[Community][Podcasts] Geo- Blocking : unlocking the video streaming in certain areas

I'm not sure why would podcasts' videos would be blocked in some regions (in my case in Mongolia).It's a bit frustrating to have this limitation. Any ideas on how we can unlock these limitations?

• Visitor
  • I'm not sure why would podcasts' videos would be blocked in some regions (in my case in Mongolia). It's a bit frustrating to have this limitation.  Any ideas on how we can unlock these l...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Podcasts Should Be Available In Sri Lanka And Bangladesh

Being a Premium User i should be eligible for all the services that's available in other countries for others.

• Being a Premium User i should be eligible for all the services that's available in other countries for others.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes