Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Merch Points PopUp

Merch Points PopUp

Hi there I need some assistance. While I was streaming today, I received a pop-up notification in the mobile app. It advised me that I had points that I could use towards a purchase in an artists store. when I clicked on the link, it took me to a merch item before it crashed my app. When I re-opened the app, the pop up notification was no longer there. When I went to my notifications, there was no mention of it there so then I went to my email. There was no mention of it there.

So then I proceeded to reach out to Spotify app support who told me to reach out to the merch store because they don’t handle those points. 

So then I proceeded to reach out to the merch store link that Spotify support provided me and they told me that I had to reach out to Spotify because they don’t handle the points Spotify does. 

I reached back out to Spotify and they told me that there’s nothing they could do I had to reach out to the merch Store.

Instead of going in circles, I wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone could actually help me. Does anyone know where this notification can be found? Or how I can get the pop-up to come back? Or where I can find the points? Or just anything that can help me? 

Plan

Premium

Country

united states

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 16

0 Replies

Suggested posts