Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't See Singles, only Albums

Can't See Singles, only Albums

So, like the title says, I can't see the singles of the bands I listen to, which is annoying, because how am I supposed to listen to new singles that are released if I can't see them? For example, if you go to Immoralist's page, you can only see their album that they released, but they've released 4 singles as well over the years, but they're not showing up. Any ideas?
3 Replies

Which country are you in? Possibly the singles aren't available in your country. When I go to their page and scroll down, I see three singles listed - Unholy, Nails and Rotten Teeth.

I'm in America, but if I type in the song names, I can find them, they just
don't show up on the artist page. If location is a problem, is there a way
to change my country?

I am also having this problem. The problem is not the availability of the songs, but rather they are being omitted from the actual Artists page. I have been going round and round with Support on this issue. The gist of it is, there is a section called Singles that should show up under the Albums section (directly below the "See all albums" button), but it is not there.

To make things more interesting, Spotify support provided me with a tester account, and the Singles section WAS visible while logged into that account, so it has to be a permissions issue.

Suggested posts