Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Go online to see menu when in offline mode?

Go online to see menu when in offline mode?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Uk

Device

Sony z5 compact 

Operating system 

Android 7.1.1 

My Question or Issue

I'm in offline mode and when I try to add a tune to the queue I'm prompted to go online to see menu. Anyone else seeing this? Support are clueless...

3 Replies

Hey @reubendiaz, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having with this. How long has this been going on for? Did it start happening after a recent app update? If so, what Spotify version are you currently running? 

If you haven't already tried, give a clean reinstall a try to see if it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

The reason I'm in offline is that I've downloaded a pile of music before going on holiday. I had to do that because Spotify spontaneously undownloads music whenever I leave the Uk. Support had no clue about that either.

A clean install worked, but I had to redownload all my music. Is that a fix? Turn it off and back on again, lose all your data? Better to have stuff that works in my book.

Hey @reubendiaz!

If your downloaded music is disappearing, check out the steps under “Downloads unexpectedly removed” on this support page. They should help with this.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts