Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Queue disappearing after closing app

Queue disappearing after closing app

My queue disappears after closing the app, latest version of Android app has been installed and problem still remaining.

6 Replies

Hi there @31na5ksqwrnh7d2dwdyt,

Thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that this has started happening with your app.

Can you let us know if the queue button  disappears or if the songs in the queue disappear? Does this happen when you minimize the app or when you close it completely from the background app screen?

We'll do our best to help.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Alex,

The songs in the queue are dissapearing, not the button to open the queue. This happens every time I close the app (so no longer running on the background).

Hey @31na5ksqwrnh7d2dwdyt,

Thanks for your reply. 

Just to confirm, would you mind sharing with us the make/model and OS of the affected device along with the Spotify version you're running there? It'll help us a lot.

On another note, it'd be really helpful if you sent us a video recording of what you kindly mentioned. You can attach it in your next reply in mp4 format, or you can also upload it to YouTube or Google Drive and make it public, so we can visualize it. That way, we can better visualize what's happening on your side.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

iPhone

This is a bug that's existed for many months now. Not acceptable that it still has not been fixed!

I'll add a song to my queue via searching for an artist, and then choose a random song.

Then I'll pause and resume playing a while later, and notice that the added song will have disappeared from the queue. Why?????

No way of knowing what the song that I added to the queue was. Extremely frustrating. Please fix it!

Plan

premium 

Country 

US

Device

iphone 13 mini

Operating System

iOS 17.5.1

My Question or Issue

I add songs to my queue that I hear in passing or online so I can listen to them later in full when I have time. But sometimes I’ll look and all of the songs I had added to my queue are gone. This happens no matter if they have been in there for days or only a couple hours. It’s happened so many times that I’ve started to check my queue after every song I add to make sure they’re all still there, and sometimes they’re just all gone. Or sometimes, the only one that’s still there is the last one I put in. It’s very disappointing when I want to relax with some new music only to find that the 20 new songs I had in my queue are gone. I shouldn’t have to take a screenshot of my queue every time I add a new song. Why does this keep happening?

I'm having a similar issue on Spotify Web. My queue has disappeared, and it doesn't let me play anything or add songs to my queue

Suggested posts