Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Queue is giving me trouble

Queue is giving me trouble

so, I have work tomorrow,l and I usually set up the queue the night before. I was doing so, when as I added songs the the queue the section from my playlist got smaller and smaller 'till I was unable to add anymore songs. even adding songs directly from my playlist or the search doesn't work
idk what to do and would appreciate any help!
7 Replies

Hey @nnisa,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Would you be able to prepare a short screen recording of what is going on on your end? Based on the description we are not able to fully understand what went wrong or how to help you further.

What is the device you're using the app on? We'd need brand/model and operating system together with the Spotify app version.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

ok, here is the link to the screen recording.

and the model is a samsung galaxy s8, the operating system is android, and the spotify app version is 8.8.6.472.

and i'm so sorry i didnt see your reply sooner, my phone never gave a notification.

Hey @nnisa

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We're afraid we couldn't see the screen recording you sent since it looks like it's set to private. In this case, make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it. 

We'll be waiting for your reply. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

so sorry about that! you should be able to view it now.

Hi @nnisa 

Thanks, now the video can be opened. It's however not exactly clear what's happening. We see you select some songs but what happens when you tap the "Add to Queue" button? Does that not work? Are the songs then not added to the queue? It seemed like they were. Please tell us step by step what you tried to do in the video and we will investigate this further.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The 'Add to Queue' button no longer exists in the song context menu.
It was there yesterday (13th Feb) but its now missing.
Using both the web version (https://open.spotify.com) and the PWA installed via this site.

While listening to something, the track info bar is greyed out so i cant go back/forward/shuffle/loop. there's no track progress bar (that is greyed out too even while listening to something so you dont know how far through the track is) and no album info on bottom left.

clicking the queue shows me an empty queue with the instructions - Tap "Add to queue" from a track's menu to see it here
but... when you go to a track there is no Add to Queue option anymore. Its seems to have been removed.
I can now only Add to a playlist, share it or go to the song/playlist radio.
Screenshot_20230214_094346.pngScreenshot_20230214_094144.png

I listen to several podcasts and regularly queue new episodes but now im forced to search and play each new episode individually once one has finished.

Fix the Queue!

Windows 11

Microsoft Edge Version 110.0.1587.41

As if by magic the Add to Queue seems to have reappeared, the album info and play/pause functions have reappeared and the Queue seems to be working again.

fluffy_monkey_2-1676371593004.png

No idea how it was fixed, I had closed and reopened the browser and app multiple times and it was still broken until about 5 mins ago. The Spotify Devs are going to call me a liar but at least i can listen to all my podcasts again 😂

Suggested posts