Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Connect doesn't show Device List

Spotify Connect doesn't show Device List

Hi Everyone

After changing wifi router my fiance's Spotify Connect doesn't show up or even look for devices on her Xiaomi Redmi 10 Android 12.5. It worked fine before changing router. It still works fine with my Android 14 Poco F3. We are all connected with same wifi network (my phone, her phone, and our device). Any ideas where to look for resolving the problem?

3 Replies

Hey there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I would recommend a clean-install of the Spotify app on the device if it is not working. This resolves most basic issues quickly and easily. You can read more about the clean-install process here.

After that, feel free to go through this official support site to know more about troubleshooting Spotify Connect. There are many steps mentioned that you can try.

I hope that helps, let me know if you need anything else.

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

When I access devices in settings, nothing shows up. It is a Spotify issue because I have other tech that can find devices

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I dont see my connected divices anymore. Device is restarted, changed networks. Device got network only i wont see it anymore. From beginning of September it started to disconet when playing. Like 2-3 times in one album. Destryed network router and bought new. Reinstall app. 

No devices.  

Suggested posts