Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Fresh Finds Playlist: Where did it go?

Spotify Fresh Finds Playlist: Where did it go?

Hi...I'm a Spotify Premium listener utilizing an LG Android smartphone...Every Wednesday morning Spotify's Fresh Finds playlist updates with a new batch of 30 songs..suddenly this morning I noticed the Fresh Finds playlist is nowhere to be found on Spotify. When I go to Browse and then into Genres which features all of Spotify's regular playlists..once I went into the Trending category where Fresh Finds can be found, it wasnt there...and also in my recently played history its no longer there...why the vanishing act? Did Spotify drop & discontinue this playlist? I thought it was pretty cool and had usually a good amount of indie/alternative artists& a mixture of many other new acts to discover..I believe Spotify started it up about a year ago and I thought many people were growing to like it...Any feeeback regarding what happened to Fresh Finds playlist would be awesomely appreciated!

1 Reply

Oooops...nevermind I just noticed the artwork/visual look of Fresh Finds changed..there's no longer the picture of the kitty cat wearing headphones...lol

Suggested posts