Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

THESE CONNECTION ISSUES, ARE YOU SERIOUS???

THESE CONNECTION ISSUES, ARE YOU SERIOUS???

I'm seriously fed up with the absolutely ridiculous login times. I've tried every single troubleshooting guide in this forum and beyond to fix the problem, but without success. I've even gone as far as replacing my Note4 with an S7 Edge and a brand new SD card (AT&T). I've tried on different data networks, geolocations, many different WiFi networks, etc. and I'm not just an average Joe user with no IT background. I'm a Sr. Cybersecurity engineer with 13 years of working IT knowledge and experience.

I can tell you now that the problem is with the application service and support. I'm tired of paying for your application and not being able to use it. Just in case we aren't clear it takes 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes sometimes longer or never to login the spotify application. It happens from every mobile device, every laptop, and every desktop I've logged into for the last 6 months or longer. So I seriously don't want to hear any patronizing bull**bleep** about: "Did you try this, or did you try that?" I want to hear, "Yes we know our app f**ck#$n sucks **bleep** sometimes, this is why, and we're trying to fix it"

If you want to know my hardware specs I have an ROG G752VY-DH78K and custom PC with similar specs, also my primary internet connection is 1GB FiOS.

1 Reply

Hi. Getting the same issue across devices suggests it may be a problem tied to your account. Use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Suggested posts