Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The same ad constantly repeats at the time on my phone

The same ad constantly repeats at the time on my phone

It's been almost one year since i'm still stuck in this loophole with the same ads, i first experienced it in March and these are Lotus's ads, i experienced it again some months later with UTP and HLB Connect, and now even worse... when i logged into my new account i keep experiencing the same Spotify Premium ads over and over! It's impossible for me to see video ads or close-able banner ads! It is also impossible for me to play double ads! It is also impossible for me to play other ads than this loophole!

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, switching my accounts, wait for months to solve it, but still gets the same loophole of the same ad, over and over and over again! How do i get out of this loophole and earn more freedom by fixing the longtime problem!?!? This is crazy!

The first ad that i experienced the same over and over, Lotus ads. It's happening to me all the time until i eventually signed out and moved into a new account!The first ad that i experienced the same over and over, Lotus ads. It's happening to me all the time until i eventually signed out and moved into a new account!Another ad, the UTP ad, i would thought that is going to be a normal ad, but it turned out that it looped the same over and over again!Another ad, the UTP ad, i would thought that is going to be a normal ad, but it turned out that it looped the same over and over again!HLB Connect, even worse, this time it is blurrier in terms of an image, not only it happened to my own account, but also happens to my other accounts. It also repeats the same so badly that i felt like i will never listen to Spotify again until i bought a new phone, which is specifically a Z-Flip.HLB Connect, even worse, this time it is blurrier in terms of an image, not only it happened to my own account, but also happens to my other accounts. It also repeats the same so badly that i felt like i will never listen to Spotify again until i bought a new phone, which is specifically a Z-Flip.Spotify Premium ads are used to behave properly, but i behaves like a loophole that plays the same ad over and over with different colors of ads! Everytime if i hear an ad it plays Spotify ads, more and more and more ads i play, is the SAME!!! IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO PLAY ADS BESIDES THIS AND DOUBLE OR TRIPLE ADS! THIS NEEDS TO FIX THE SHUFFLING SYSTEM!Spotify Premium ads are used to behave properly, but i behaves like a loophole that plays the same ad over and over with different colors of ads! Everytime if i hear an ad it plays Spotify ads, more and more and more ads i play, is the SAME!!! IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO PLAY ADS BESIDES THIS AND DOUBLE OR TRIPLE ADS! THIS NEEDS TO FIX THE SHUFFLING SYSTEM!

Plan

Free

Country

Malaysia

Device

Samsung Galaxy A52

Operating System

Android 13

My Question or Issue

5 Replies

Hey @MiraidonZura,

Thanks for reaching out.

The availability of ads tailored to your specific interests varies between countries, so if you keep seeing the same one, we'd suggest disabling Tailored ads in your account privacy settings.

Let us know if that helps.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I tried turning off and I tried to listen without any interruptions, but still gives me unfair Spotify ads that constantly plays the same on my player!

Hey there @MiraidonZura,

Thanks for the post.

At this point, what we can do is report that you're having such trouble with ads. In order to do so we'd need the following info:

• Device the ad appeared on:
  • Operating system:
  • Exact Spotify app version:
  • Is it a visual or audio ad?
  • Name of ad:
  • Rough time/date you heard the advert:
  • Reason for complaint:

Looking forward to your reply.

AlexModerator

Ummm... i need to fill the reasons below.

• Device the ad appeared on: Samsung Galaxy A52
  • Operating system: Android
  • Exact Spotify app version: I think version 8.8.0.347
  • Is it a visual or audio ad? Yes, all four of them are 29/30-second audio ads.
  • Name of ad: Spotify Premium when i'm in a current account, HLB Connect, UTP, and Lotus's when i'm in previous accounts.
  • Rough time/date you heard the advert: March 12, 2022 (as my past accounts)
  • Reason for complaint: I have this on my device, having the same ads repeating over and over again on my phone and it's been almost one year since it has never been fixed, can someone fix this for me!?!? Or i will be moving to SoundCloud and enjoy the rest of my music life using my SoundCloud app, or Apple Music, if i want to. I want the problem i have experienced all the time to be fixed!

Hi there @MiraidonZura,

Thanks for the info.

We've passed this on to the ads team. They'll do their best to investigate why these ads keep coming up so frequently.

Cheers.

AlexModerator

Suggested posts