Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Casual Listener
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download any song

Guys help.. I can't download any song although the internet connection was doing just fine. Already force stop and reinstall it but still not working.

• Guys help.. I can't download any song although the internet connection was doing just fine. Already force stop and reinstall it but still not working.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SD Card Storage

When I set my micro SD card as internal storage, the Spotify app does not identifies it. Therefore, I can no longer store my songs in it. It would be great if an update would be released with this new feature.

• Casual Listener
  • When I set my micro SD card as internal storage, the Spotify app does not identifies it. Therefore, I can no longer store my songs in it. It would be great if an update would be released with this ne...
  • Rubão
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Comprimized account

Hi all,I have been having issues with a facebook connected premium account. My spotify was being used by multiple unknown devices on and offline. I have changed all my email, facebook/spotify passwords more than once now and logged out all users but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I have been having issues with a facebook connected premium account. My spotify was being used by multiple unknown devices on and offline. I have changed all my email, facebook/spotify pas...
  • AlfieDeverell
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download trouble

Hey folks!I recently got Spotify Premium and now I wanted to make my music offline available, but Spotify tells me I don't have enough storage left on my phone (Android). My phone says I still have more than 11 GB left.Does anyone know how to solve t...

• Hey folks! I recently got Spotify Premium and now I wanted to make my music offline available, but Spotify tells me I don't have enough storage left on my phone (Android). My phone says I still have...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't save all album songs anymore with the new "Me" menu

Hello, my Spotify account has changed the "Your Library" menu to the "Me" menu. Now, I can't browse the songs of the albums I have saved. If I go the menu Me -> Favorites -> Songs, my songs are not listed. If I go to an album I have previously saved,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my Spotify account has changed the "Your Library" menu to the "Me" menu.   Now, I can't browse the songs of the albums I have saved. If I go the menu Me -> Favorites -> Songs, my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist to big?

When i open my own playlist. The one i created myself. It only plays the first couple of songs. I think arouns 70songs. With or without shuffle on. So when i pick song 200 he automaticly jumps to song 1 after he finishes the song. Its happens with al...

• When i open my own playlist. The one i created myself. It only plays the first couple of songs. I think arouns 70songs. With or without shuffle on. So when i pick song 200 he automaticly jumps to son...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Impossible to reach my library

On the app there was always a "my library" button that let me view all of my saved music by artist, by album, etc. Now that button has been replaced with a "me" button that takes me to my page with playlists and recently played artists. But I have lo...

• Casual Listener
  • On the app there was always a "my library" button that let me view all of my saved music by artist, by album, etc. Now that button has been replaced with a "me" button that takes me to my page with p...
  • moranguinho
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung, android *premium user* 'My library' menu tab no longer shows, replaced by 'me'

If you have a look at the attached image, the my library tab is no longer there on the bottom right of the screen, and is replaced by a 'me' tab which is extremely frustrating to the point that i am going to cancel my subscription. Please read and pr...

• Casual Listener
  • If you have a look at the attached image, the my library tab is no longer there on the bottom right of the screen, and is replaced by a 'me' tab which is extremely frustrating to the point that i am ...
  • moranguinho
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Android: how to listen to all songs of an artist?

Hello guys, I can't find how to play every and all songs of an artist. How can I do that?

• Hello guys, I can't find how to play every and all songs of an artist. How can I do that?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music File Imported doesn't want to synchronize

Hello, I am writting this message from France. I have suscribed a Spotify family premium plan. I have add differents local files to a new playlist. I can read those files on my laptop but when I want to listen them on my Android phone, it says "Ce ti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am writting this message from France.   I have suscribed a Spotify family premium plan.   I have add differents local files to a new playlist.   I can read thos...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Android bug

Hello,From several days, when I play a song on spotify it automatically stops to pause in less than one second. I cannot listen music on my phone.I have tried to uninstall/install the app. Reboot my phone...Can someone help me fix this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, From several days, when I play a song on spotify it automatically stops to pause in less than one second. I cannot listen music on my phone. I have tried to uninstall/install the app. Reboot...
  • Zdrodziev
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Incomplete downloaded songs

I have downloaded a few playlists, and the songs have been downloaded up to some part. It's like they never finished downloading, and it's not like I've lost my wifi connection. It happens to random songs on different palylists.

• I have downloaded a few playlists, and the songs have been downloaded up to some part. It's like they never finished downloading, and it's not like I've lost my wifi connection. It happens to random ...
  • rukytech
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No se aplicó premium.

Buenas tardes: disculpen hice la contratación promocional de Spotify premium por 9 pesos 3 meses, pero no cuento con los beneficios premium ...Como le puedo hacer para activarla???

• Buenas tardes: disculpen hice la contratación promocional de Spotify premium por 9 pesos 3 meses, pero no cuento con los beneficios premium ...Como le puedo hacer para activarla???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PLEASE READ!! PREMIUM ERROR

I have premium and i've used it very often.Today ,i entered spotify and my premium was cancelled.I checked my credit card's app, and i already payed the installment and i restared my phone and the problem didn't fix.I know my english is not as a amer...

• I have premium and i've used it very often.Today ,i entered spotify and my premium was cancelled.I checked my credit card's app, and i already payed the installment and i restared my phone and the pr...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect - Samsung TV is visible from iPhone 5C but not from Galaxy S4

Compatible Samsung TV works fine using iPhone, it is listed in available as usual, but when I try to use the same Spotify connect feature through Galaxy S4, it can see all network compatible devices (such as a chromecast plugged in another tv), but t...

• Compatible Samsung TV works fine using iPhone, it is listed in available as usual, but when I try to use the same Spotify connect feature through Galaxy S4, it can see all network compatible devices ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify forgets my offline songs

Spotify seems to forget my songs and it is quite irritating. It seems to be forgetting random songs with no obvious pattern. I call it forgetting and not deleting because I think the songs still are there, Spotify just doesn't think they are. Notice ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify seems to forget my songs and it is quite irritating. It seems to be forgetting random songs with no obvious pattern. I call it forgetting and not deleting because I think the songs still are ...
  • Drathan
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Corruption
    Deleting
    forgets
    reoccuring
    Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Your Music] App is so slow ( Android)

I love Spotify's catalog, but the mobile app suffers from significant lag. After opening the software, it takes several minutes for my saved music to become available and the search option is also useless during this wait. Clearing the cache manually...

• I love Spotify's catalog, but the mobile app suffers from significant lag. After opening the software, it takes several minutes for my saved music to become available and the search option is also us...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Sync over Cellular issue

I'm unable to download my music via mobile data, I've said yes to download over cellular and myou others connect to the Internet etc fine but it is still telling me to go into settings and set yes to download over cellular.I've done a deep clean as s...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to download my music via mobile data, I've said yes to download over cellular and myou others connect to the Internet etc fine but it is still telling me to go into settings and set yes to...
  • HantzMPLT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading on Samsung Galaxy Device

hi, I've just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and i've downloaded Spotify and tagged a couple of playlists for "Download". The status remains "Waiting for Download" forever. A particular song will download if I listen to it specifically but not the...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   I've just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and i've downloaded Spotify and tagged a couple of playlists for "Download". The status remains "Waiting for Download" forever. A particular s...
  • eborggrech
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    available offline
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes