Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't save playlists after editing

Hey folks,

We're receiving reports from iOS users who are unable to save any changes to the track order in their playlists due to the Save button being grayed out. 

Thanks for reporting this, the relevant team are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Also, make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• device + OS version

• exact Spotify version

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Comments
flomi

this has been happening to me since yesterday and it has been a nuisance trying to save the changes to my playlists, i don't want to go on another device which will allow me to save said changes

i have tried as much troubleshooting as i could and nothing worked, i'm glad i'm not the only person experiencing this issue, hoping this gets solved immediately

dado007

For two days I have this problem that I can not Save playlist after editing on my iPhone.

Jaedin23

Plan

Basic Family

Country

US

Device

iPhone 15

Operating System
iOS 18

My Question or Issue

Whenever I edit a playlist and re order songs, the save playlist button/ option can’t be clicked on! Therefore I can’t reorder and songs in my playlist!

MihailY

Hey folks,

The root cause of this issue has been identified and a fix is on its way. Just make sure to keep your app up to date.

As a temporary workaround, you can update the title or the description of the playlist and the Save button should become available.

Cheers,

Nicckj

Hi, the workaround hasn’t worked for me. I will keep trying…

thank you 

Nicckj

Hi, I’ve just realised the save button does become available when you change the title but when you I then try to reorder the songs and try to press save the option to do so isn’t available. Hope that helps, thank you 

Nicckj

The issue is still happening. Apologies, I forgot to add my details before…

. I’m using an IPhone IOS 18 and Spotify version is - 8.9.82.628

thank you 

Nashee

I’m having the issue trying to move songs in playlist but the save icon isn’t highlighted !! Ver frustrating……Hurrry up and sort this issue !! 

spingirl83

I also have this issue 

Criz1

This just started happening to me this morning. I have Spotify Premium and use an IPad Pro 17.6.1 operating system. I can no longer save changes to my playlist. Really getting fed-up with many of the changes and price increases happening with Spotify. The ability to make changes and edits to a playlist is a basic, but necessary function for anyone who is serious about creating personalized playlists. This better be a temporary technical issue. If not, I’ll be migrating away from Spotify immediately!