Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

My payment was on 17.08 and they ask me to pay again, and it's not even 17.09

My payment was on 17.08 and they ask me to pay again, and it's not even 17.09

Plan

Premium

Country

Romania

Device

(iPhone 11 Pro Max / Desktop Windows)

Operating System

(iOS 13.6.1 / Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello there Spotify Community! 

I have an issue with the payment of my plan, I was charged on 17.08 for the 1 month Premium, and now they ask me to pay again, but it's not even 17.09, I think it's a mistake!

Here are my proofs with receipts and what they are asking me!

<snip - Moderator Edit>

1 Reply

Hello @MihaiDumi,

Glad to have you on the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

Just as a heads-up - we've removed the screenshot with your payment info from your post for security reasons.

On the screenshot you had shared, we could see that your last payment was made on 17.08.2020 but the one before that on 30.06.2020. So, it's possible that your regular billing date is around the end of the month and that there has been some trouble with your last payment which would have been due on or around 30.07.2020.

If the monthly payment for your subscription fails, you won't immediately lose your Premium. Instead, we’ll try to take the payment again over the next few days. 

With that said, if your monthly payment for August was delayed you'd still be charged on your regular billing date in September.

We hope you'll find this clarification useful and we’ll be here for you if there's anything else you'd like to ask.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts