Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Tesla Spotify Errors

Tesla Spotify Errors

Hi,

At present I do experience 2 errors in the tesla model s version of spotify. Car firmware 7.1 (2.14.66)

My "songs" does not update in the car.
I can add or remove songs in the car or on my phone or Sonos. The Sonos, Android app and Web player keeps in sync. In the car I have to regularly log off/on.

If I share a playlist with a friend for collaboration it dissapears in my playlists in the car.

Hope to get this feedback to the spotify developers...
7 Replies

We also have the same issue in our car. Also Spotify insists on repeating one song even though repeat one/all is off.

Hi,

It is still there in firmware 8 as well ;-(

also it now stops playing at times when I receive notifications or unlock my mobile phone.. seems like it thinks the mobile is playing too (but it's not..)

It seems like collaborative playlists are completely hidden from Spotify in the car.

Two examples:  
I have one private account and a separate account for the car som both me and my wife can share and play our playlists in the car without interfering with each other.

1: If I create a playlist with my private account, and share it with the car-account, it appears in the car just fine.  If I also make the playlist "collaborative", it does NOT show up in the car.

2: If I use the desktop application to log in to Spotify with the car-account, and create a playlist and share it with my private account, it will be visible in the car the next time I log in.  But if I set this playlist as "collaborative" using the desktop app, it is not visible in the car, even if it was created with the car account.

This is a big problem, especially now that management of playlists in the car is completely broken.

I have an issue with the ARTISTS list.

On the PC and iOS apps I see only the liked artists.

On the TEsla App the list is way longer and includes all the classic composers from albums that I liked.

For intsance I have Edvard Grieg, Beethoven and several others listed as ARTISTS, but only in the car.

I have the exact same issue. 

I have tried multiple strategies:

- Logging out and in again
- Logging out, erasing remaining favourites, and logging back in
- Selectively unchecking albums or songs

No solution as yet. Spotify Library / Artists looks messy on the Tessie ;-))

Swissbaldo

Yesterday this suddenly rectified on its own. Shall monitor to see if it
happens again.
I remember closing Spotify on all my phones.

Suggested posts