Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Hi, I noticed there was an error on Spotify, for Jimin's "Like Crazy"

There are two versions which streams have been combined since it's release this past Friday because they are the same song with the same credits, however today the songs have been split after Spotify wrongfully changed the credits to remove GHSTLOOPS...

• Visitor
  • There are two versions which streams have been combined since it's release this past Friday because they are the same song with the same credits, however today the songs have been split after Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the 2 versions of a song that merged split into 2 in global chart?

Jimin’s new song Like Crazy has been split in two versions in your global chart when both’s streams were combined the first day of the release, pls fix this bc it’s affecting the artist records and numbers

• Visitor
  • Jimin’s new song Like Crazy has been split in two versions in your global chart when both’s streams were combined the first day of the release, pls fix this bc it’s affecting the artist records and n...
  • selenaab
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Android][Developer] Wrong Spanish translation - Free > Libre (Not Gratis)

Hi, when you use Spanish language and you go to Configuration - Storage there is a wrong translation: "Free" > "Gratis" and the correct one is "Libre". In english "Free" means both terms but in spanish "Gratis" and "Libre" have very different meaning...

• Hi, when you use Spanish language and you go to Configuration - Storage there is a wrong translation: "Free" > "Gratis" and the correct one is "Libre". In english "Free" means both terms but in sp...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Developer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I play my songs on my home portal device and my cell at the same time?

I'm trying to play spotify on my home portal device and simultaneously on my cell phone when I'm not at home so my wife can listen thru the Portal.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to play spotify on my home portal device and simultaneously on my cell phone when I'm not at home so my wife can listen thru the Portal.
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where are my Subscribed Podcasts?

Where are my Subscribed Podcasts? Why do mobile App, Web Player, native MacOS App, and native Linux app so diffrent in the UI and even in the wording used? Leaves me, your paying user, upset and confused. Correct the highlighted errors and try again....

• Roadie
  • Where are my Subscribed Podcasts? Why do mobile App, Web Player, native MacOS App, and native Linux app so diffrent in the UI and even in the wording used? Leaves me, your paying user, upset and conf...
  • aimeemcnally
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Hi-Fi

Spotify REALLY need to release Hi-Fi, the quality now isn't that great, I want to enjoy my music not listen to it in shitty quality. I made an Apple Music subscription just because of lossless Audio and Dolby Atmos release Hi-Fi already!

• Visitor
  • Spotify REALLY need to release Hi-Fi, the quality now isn't that great, I want to enjoy my music not listen to it in shitty quality. I made an Apple Music subscription just because of lossless Audi...
  • Nilay113
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution offliene mode samsung watch4 not working.

I have a question regarding the Samsung watch4, that this one when downloading songs to it to then listen to them in offline mode, they don't load and leaves me unable to use Spotify without my phone or some kind of connection.

• Visitor
  • I have a question regarding the Samsung watch4, that this one when downloading songs to it to then listen to them in offline mode, they don't load and leaves me unable to use Spotify without my phone...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleep timer not working again

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiPhone 12 Operating systemiOS 16.3 My Question or IssueMy sleep timer no longer works when listening to podcasts.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 12  Operating system iOS 16.3   My Question or Issue My sleep timer no longer works when listening to podcasts. 
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problème de musique

La musique associée au titre come me duele d'el varon de la bachata n'est pas la bonne. elle diffère de youtube/shazam ....

• Visitor
  • La musique associée au titre come me duele d'el varon de la bachata n'est pas la bonne. elle diffère de youtube/shazam ....    
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t play explicit content podcast on my Amazon Fire Stick

Spotify says “Can’t play this right now” and, when selected, I get a message about explicit content. This is in spite of the fact that I have enabled explicit content in my settings on my iPhone spotify app. I have tried toggling this setting, and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify says “Can’t play this right now” and, when selected, I get a message about explicit content. This is in spite of the fact that I have enabled explicit content in my settings on my iPhone spot...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Removing songs from Spotify?

Okay a lot of people may know that Spotify has been removing all the good amazing Bollywood songs but Google is telling me that their contract with Zee Music has ended so my question is why haven't they renewed it? Is the process really long? Thank y...

• Visitor
  • Okay a lot of people may know that Spotify has been removing all the good amazing Bollywood songs but Google is telling me that their contract with Zee Music has ended so my question is why haven't t...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues pausing and resuming music on Lg tv.

Lg oled65b7y tv, when a song is paused, I can not get it play again, using "play" . I can go back, and choose another song, but not the paused one. Its stuck.

• Visitor
  • Lg oled65b7y tv, when a song is paused, I can not get it play again, using "play" . I can go back, and choose another song, but not the paused one. Its stuck.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist name keeps getting removed for content policy

My playlist name keeps getting removed claiming it’s a content policy but the name is literally “soft French rap” I tried to contact support but no answer. I would like to fix this issue please

• Visitor
  • My playlist name keeps getting removed claiming it’s a content policy but the name is literally “soft French rap” I tried to contact support but no answer. I would like to fix this issue please
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with browser player

If not playing music in the tab spotify is on, it gets stuck in loading

• Visitor
  • If not playing music in the tab spotify is on, it gets stuck in loading
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are songs crossfading when I’m listening to an album?

I love the cross fade feature on Spotify. I only like it tho when Spotify is automatically playing music for me or when I’m playing a playlist but if I’m listening to an album cohesively then I don’t want cross fade to activate just because I feel it...

• Visitor
  • I love the cross fade feature on Spotify. I only like it tho when Spotify is automatically playing music for me or when I’m playing a playlist but if I’m listening to an album cohesively then I don’t...
  • BobWiley1013
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Ola boa tarde eu gostaria de saber como eu faço para soltar musicas no spot

Como consigo fazer upload de uma musica no spotify sem ser por uma distribuidora e como conseguir monetizar

• Visitor
  • Como consigo fazer upload de uma musica no spotify sem ser por uma distribuidora e como conseguir monetizar
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yamaha MusicCast no longer showing as device

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUKDeviceYamaha CRX-N470D / Spotify Android / Spotify OSX Operating SystemAndroid / OSX My Question or IssueAt christmas I bought my yamaha music cast system and immediately connected it to spotify which has worked great until...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country UK Device Yamaha CRX-N470D / Spotify Android / Spotify OSX   Operating System Android / OSX   My Question or Issue At christmas I bought my ya...
  • MihailY
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Não consigo entrar/recuperar minha conta do Spotify.

Além de não conseguir sequer recuperar minha conta, eu também não consigo criar uma nova conta, sempre que eu tento aparece a mesma coisa " algo deu errado". Eu sei minha senha, email etc, porém não consigo fazer login.

• Visitor
  • Além de não conseguir sequer recuperar minha conta, eu também não consigo criar uma nova conta, sempre que eu tento aparece a mesma coisa " algo deu errado". Eu sei minha senha, email etc, porém não ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes