Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not syncing to iphone

I'm a Spotify Premium user, and I have a playlist with a number of local files on it. These are on my computer, and then I synced them over to my iphone (SE). For months, this had been working fine, but all of a sudden, everything on my iphone undown...

• Regular
  • I'm a Spotify Premium user, and I have a playlist with a number of local files on it. These are on my computer, and then I synced them over to my iphone (SE). For months, this had been working fine, ...
  • gottakazoo
  • Visitor
  • 33 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 33 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify looses connection with my Google Home group very often.

Hello, my home is setup with Google Home and Chromecast. I play my Spotify songs on all devices, including also a Sonos Play5 in my bedroom that doesnt want to group up with the rest sadly.When playing songs, a playlist, from spotify to my "Appartmen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my home is setup with Google Home and Chromecast. I play my Spotify songs on all devices, including also a Sonos Play5 in my bedroom that doesnt want to group up with the rest sadly. When p...
  • starvin_armin
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hey, that's not the right song!

Plan PremiumFree/PremiumCountry USA Device iPhone 10xr, Macbook Pro (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System OS15 Sequoia(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThis has been a problem you guys have had ...

• Plan Premium Free/Premium Country USA   Device iPhone 10xr, Macbook Pro  (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System OS15 Sequoia (iOS 10, Android ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Error: client_token:101 (Can't Login)

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceDesktop WindowsOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueOne day, my Spotify on my PC just stopped working. So I uninstalled & reinstalled, but now I simply cant login. I'll get error message "client_token:101". ...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Desktop Windows Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue One day, my Spotify on my PC just stopped working. So I uninstalled & reins...
  • abguven
  • 28 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! How to search for low-plays tracks?

Hey - first time user. I'd like to explore less popular music by searching for tracks of a particular genre with less than some number of plays. But I can't find way to do that. Is there a way? I'm using the web player. Thank you.

• Regular
  • Hey - first time user.   I'd like to explore less popular music by searching for tracks of a particular genre with less than some number of plays.  But I can't find  way to do that. ...
  • Alice421
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do you need a VAT number for audio ads in the UK? It stinks of big label bias

I dont understand why this is, what about the little labels who dont do it or the money but need exposure

• Roadie
  •     I dont understand why this is, what about the little labels who dont do it or the money but need exposure
  • rittohassi
  • Visitor
  • 26 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 26 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution We cant access any podcast from Spotify Bangladesh

Hi!I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify. It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts. The podcast option itself is already missing. Could we kn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify.  It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts...
  • arefinnomi
  • 21 replies
  • 34 likes
  • App & Features
  • 21 replies
  • 34 likes

Superuser Contribution "Your Music" section broken on Tizen watch

Hi, I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. They used to show different things but they both only seem t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem with the Spotify app on the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 smartwatch. When I go to the "Your Music" section, both the "Your Collection" and "Your Playlists" menus are broken. ...
  • HansNoName
  • 136 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Samsung
  • 136 replies
  • 14 likes

Spotify mutes other apps while playing

For the past few months, Spotify on my oneplus one android phone will mute all other audio running on the phone. For example if Im driving and listening to Spotify and using Waze, then I no longer hear turn by turn directions. Same thing goes when ou...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past few months, Spotify on my oneplus one android phone will mute all other audio running on the phone. For example if Im driving and listening to Spotify and using Waze, then I no longer he...
  • OneIrieCreature
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Your last payment didn't work

Hey Robert, I am facing a similar issue too at the moment. The money for the premium account has been deducted from my bank and the prompt is saying that my account is on hold but Spotify has been stonewalling about any respite or solution. It is inf...

• Hey Robert,  I am facing a similar issue too at the moment. The money for the premium account has been deducted from my bank and the prompt is saying that my account is on hold but Spotify h...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect can't find Alexa devices

Trying to play on my alexa devices, but no devices appear in the Spotify Connect list.If I start a Spotify Playlist in the Alexa app then go to Spotify it will be Connected. I can then control it freely.- force stopped the app and cleared the cache, ...

• Trying to play on my alexa devices, but no devices appear in the Spotify Connect list. If I start a Spotify Playlist in the Alexa app then go to Spotify it will be Connected. I can then control it...
  • BiffPocoroba
  • Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skips to the next song before previous is finished playing on PS5

I listen to spotify on PS5 99% of the time. A few days ago, it started randomly skipping to the next song before the previous song was finished playing. It does not happen every song, maybe 1/7 songs. The same song will not always do it either, and i...

• I listen to spotify on PS5 99% of the time. A few days ago, it started randomly skipping to the next song before the previous song was finished playing. It does not happen every song, maybe 1/7 son...
  • Vasil
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't my premium account use Spotify Connect, but other accounts can?

Hi,I’m experiencing issues with my old premium Spotify account when trying to use Spotify Connect. I can see the speakers/devices on the same network, but I’m unable to connect. I’ve tried using multiple phones, but the issue persists. Additionally, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I’m experiencing issues with my old premium Spotify account when trying to use Spotify Connect. I can see the speakers/devices on the same network, but I’m unable to connect. I’ve tried using ...
  • Maria
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast stops playing after 2 hours

PlanPremiumVersion on App Store 8.9.82DeviceiPhone 12Operating SystemiOS 16.3.1 My Question or IssueAnytime I try to listen to a podcast longer than 2 hours, it automatically pauses a little after the two hour mark. This is extremely frustrating as I...

•   Plan Premium Version on App Store  8.9.82 Device iPhone 12 Operating System iOS 16.3.1   My Question or Issue Anytime I try to listen to a podcast longer than 2 hours, it ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes