Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Speichert nicht auf der SD karte

Hallo. Bei mir speichtert spotify NUR auf dem handy ich habe eine 64 gb speicherkarte drinne die leer ist. Und spotify speichert nur auf dem handy bei mir. Ich habe schon bestimmt 6 oder 7 mal alles gelöscht. Auch mal deinstaliert. Was kann ich da ge...

• Hallo. Bei mir speichtert spotify NUR auf dem handy ich habe eine 64 gb speicherkarte drinne die leer ist. Und spotify speichert nur auf dem handy bei mir. Ich habe schon bestimmt 6 oder 7 mal alles ...
  • wool242
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing album </3

Depeche Mode's album Sounds of The Universe is still missing!! :'( Does it ever come back??

• Casual Listener
  • Depeche Mode's album Sounds of The Universe is still missing!! :'( Does it ever come back?? 💔
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8.1] Switching "Availible Offline" off for no reason

Sometimes a playlist stops playing in the middle and when i unlock my phone to check why this happened i notice that the "Availible offline" option is turned off for this playlist. Sadly it happens very often and is very annoing because i can restore...

• ...appens very often and is very annoing because i can restore my playlists only when i am able to connect to Wifi(and its not so easy to find because i mostly listen to music in public transport). I a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume locks on Windows 8.1 Phone after 4 songs

Hi, I have noticed that the volume locks in Spotify even when the native Xbox Music App has no activity.Here is the situation. I start listening to any one of my Spotify Playlists. The volume will will adjust if the screen is not locked. The volume w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have noticed that the volume locks in Spotify even when the native Xbox Music App has no activity. Here is the situation. I start listening to any one of my Spotify Playlists. The volume wil...
  • LaCooie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV playlists

Hi. Is it possible to search Spotify playlists on my Samsung Smart TV? I can search only interprets, albums and songs. It is a little bit anoying. Thank you

• Hi. Is it possible to search Spotify playlists on my Samsung Smart TV? I can search only interprets, albums and songs. It is a little bit anoying. Thank you
  • skakind
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Smart TV Application

I've using the Samsung Smart TV application to listen to my playlists. Recently my playlists are no longer loading.Any one know how to fix this?I tried uninstalling the app, logging out and back in to my account.Could it be I have too many playlists?...

• Casual Listener
  • I've using the Samsung Smart TV application to listen to my playlists.   Recently my playlists are no longer loading. Any one know how to fix this? I tried uninstalling the app, logging out a...
  • Nenepoo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Partner Verification Badge

Hello there, I am in the process of creating an account for my non-profit music review blog to connect better with the followers I will gain, and am in the process of gaining the all important verified status through the 'Non-Artist' form found in th...

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 23.07.58.png
  • Hello there,   I am in the process of creating an account for my non-profit music review blog to connect better with the followers I will gain, and am in the process of gaining the all importa...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Albums not available on PS3?

I have searched this forum but could not find such a simple issue addressed. So when using Spotify on the PS3 you don't have access to your albums? The main screen comes up in the Your Music section and there is a section for playlists and a section ...

• Regular
  • I have searched this forum but could not find such a simple issue addressed.     So when using Spotify on the PS3 you don't have access to your albums?  The main screen comes up in t...
  • pompa
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

No Sound For Lil Wayne 'Lights Out' Album

This is across all devices and it's the only album it's happening to me on. I can switch to another album and have sound, but go back to this one and get nothing.

• Regular
  • This is across all devices and it's the only album it's happening to me on.  I can switch to another album and have sound, but go back to this one and get nothing.
  • ag2dn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in to Spotify on Onkyo T-4070 with a Facebook-connected account

Hey, I would like to log in to my Spotify Premium account that I have created via my Facebook account. Since I was asked to give it a user name and I always log in via my Facebook account, I have no difficulties signing on on my Onkyo T-4070 device. ...

• Hey,   I would like to log in to my Spotify Premium account that I have created via my Facebook account. Since I was asked to give it a user name and I always log in via my Facebook account, I...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for a song

Hello Spotify,Just wondering if you can add "Everytime I See Falling - Donna Lewis". Thanks

• Hello Spotify, Just wondering if you can add "Everytime I See Falling - Donna Lewis". Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with using Spotify on Sonos

Hi,Newbie to both Spotify and Sonos here, so this may be a daft question. I'm trying to use Spotify with my Sonos Play 1s, but Songs, Albums and Artists aren't displaying on the Sonos controller app on my IPad. Is this correct?Thanks,Mark

• Regular
  • Hi, Newbie to both Spotify and Sonos here, so this may be a daft question. I'm trying to use Spotify with my Sonos Play 1s, but Songs, Albums and Artists aren't displaying on the Sonos controller ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium.

Hey, I'm going on holiday to Cuba and I wont have any wifi to connect to without costing. I was wondering that if I got premium I could play my music free of charge.

• Hey, I'm going on holiday to Cuba and I wont have any wifi to connect to without costing. I was wondering that if I got premium I could play my music free of charge.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Semi-random songs added randomly to playlist [bug]

So I've come across this one weird bug, I opened up a playlist I created recently and oddly enough new songs had been added in the middle of the playlist that I haven't added myself. And it's a private playlist. I say semi-random songs because there ...

• Regular
  • So I've come across this one weird bug, I opened up a playlist I created recently and oddly enough new songs had been added in the middle of the playlist that I haven't added myself. And it's a priva...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connection with bluetooth devices

Hi guys!I really enjoy this app, it's just gorgeous!I play my whole music with Bluetooth devices (Powerbeats Wireless 2 and Samsung Audio-Multiroom M7) and those doesn't work very well just with Spotify, it stops and disconnects every end of a song, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! I really enjoy this app, it's just gorgeous! I play my whole music with Bluetooth devices (Powerbeats Wireless 2 and Samsung Audio-Multiroom M7) and those doesn't work very well just with ...
  • Lucy15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request - Jason Eady

Is it possible to request an album? I have found 2 albums by Jason Eady but not his 2009 "When the Moneys all Gone" album. Cry Pretty is an amazing song that I would love to see on Spotify.

• Is it possible to request an album? I have found 2 albums by Jason Eady but not his 2009 "When the Moneys all Gone" album. Cry Pretty is an amazing song that I would love to see on Spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Any Plans for Recently Played in Web Player?

Are there any plans to implement the Recently Played in the Web Player? That is one thing that is keeping me from completly switching over from Rdio. I'd like to be able to listen to something in the car on the way to work on my phone and then pick i...

• Are there any plans to implement the Recently Played in the Web Player?  That is one thing that is keeping me from completly switching over from Rdio.  I'd like to be able to listen to some...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last Weeks Playlist

If anyone has last weeks artists, could you share them with me? So appreciate it. Totally forgot to save each song I liked. Bumming. Thank you. Last week of July.

• Casual Listener
  • If anyone has last weeks artists, could you share them with me? So appreciate it. Totally forgot to save each song I liked. Bumming. Thank you. Last week of July.
  • Britastar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shazam Sync Issues

Hi, I just got a new phone and for some reason I am unable to sync any more new songs from Shazam to the "My Shazam Tracks" playlist. All the old ones appear from when I used my other phone, but now when I've signed into Shazam, it says it's connecte...

• Hi, I just got a new phone and for some reason I am unable to sync any more new songs from Shazam to the "My Shazam Tracks" playlist. All the old ones appear from when I used my other phone, but now ...
  • Skellingtor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes