Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Embed do not work on Disord and will not show up when a song is shared.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord)Operating SystemN/ADiscord Version: 0.0.309My Question or IssueI have had this issue for a while since spotify updated the embeds where on Discord if I put a embed in...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord) Operating System N/A Discord Version: 0.0.309 My Question or Issue I have had this issue for a wh...
  • GalacticIceCloud
  • 59 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Samsung
  • 59 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Flower boy not available in UAE

PlanFreeCountryUAEDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueFlower boy is not Available in UAEIts restricted for no apparent reason I really loved this album when I listened to it the first time and i want to listen to it on spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UAE Device Laptop Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Flower boy is not Available in UAE Its restricted for no apparent reason  I really loved t...
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback stops automatically on Amazon echo device

Plan/PremiumCountryUkDeviceAmazon echo dot My Question or Issuehello, we use a specific white noise track for our daughter to sleep. For a while now, when we play this on repeat only through our echo dot device, it will stop after a few repeats and r...

• Plan /Premium Country Uk Device Amazon echo dot    My Question or Issue hello,  we use a specific white noise track for our daughter to sleep. For a while now, when we play th...
  • Funkandsoda
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug-Report: Spotify App in Volvo Sensus

Hello,I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App": 1) The "Like" function does no longer work: When the song plays, you can s...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I follow the Spotify community, especially the Volvo Sensus part, since a several time and I would like to announce you two new problems with "Volvo Sensus Spotify App":   1) The "Like...
  • MortenGr
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast playback speed for certain shows slower on Echo Dot devices

Hello all,I would like to add to this topic, as I'm facing a very similar problem, but with Google devices, instead of Amazon devices, and my podcasts are playing at 2x speed (instead of slower speeds). It happens on ALL my Google Chromecasts, Google...

• Regular
  • Hello all, I would like to add to this topic, as I'm facing a very similar problem, but with Google devices, instead of Amazon devices, and my podcasts are playing at 2x speed (instead of slower s...
  • gerfer1981
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop playing suggested songs

When I am paying for a service that allows me to add whatever songs I WANT to a playlist, DO NOT make the app play other songs that I DID NOT ADD MYSELF while playing that playlist. Reccomandations are ok, but make it possible to turn the damn featur...

• Visitor
  • When I am paying for a service that allows me to add whatever songs I WANT to a playlist, DO NOT make the app play other songs that I DID NOT ADD MYSELF while playing that playlist. Reccomandations a...
  • axel43
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music Providers

Je veux écouter certaine musique préférée qui sont comme puis avoir la permission de activer ou bien même avoir une autre solution pour l'écouter.

• Visitor
  • Je veux écouter certaine musique préférée qui sont comme puis avoir la permission de activer ou bien même avoir une autre solution pour l'écouter.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Just a typo.

My Question or Issue For the band The Acacia Strain the dates on the albums are incorrect. Didn't know where to post this but I thought I'd say something. Thanks for a great app!

• My Question or Issue  For the band The Acacia Strain the dates on the albums are incorrect. Didn't know where to post this but I thought I'd say something. Thanks for a great app!
  • charlesjck
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotyfy is no longer casting through Chromecast Audio

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDevice(iPhone 16 Pro, iOS 18)Spotify version: 8.9.78.544 Spotyfy is no longer casting through Chromecast Audio while using it on iPhone. I've reinstalled app, reset Chromecast to default settings - it's dicoverable by Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device (iPhone 16 Pro, iOS 18) Spotify version: 8.9.78.544   Spotyfy is no longer casting through Chromecast Audio while using it on iPhone. I've reinstal...
  • Kiril
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to sort podcasts on web player?

Can't download desktop app on work computer. Trying to listen to older podcasts with 100s of episodes and having to scroll for minutes to get to the episode that I need at the very bottom of the list. Can not figure out how to sort by date or by what...

• Visitor
  • Can't download desktop app on work computer. Trying to listen to older podcasts with 100s of episodes and having to scroll for minutes to get to the episode that I need at the very bottom of the list...
  • Sbill
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa echo show and fire tv no Work

I have Alexa echo show that no work in Spotify nothing playlist or song, fire tv only play 7 seconds of song, after change the song, 7 seconds more, change the song, this process for all songs, What I do for solve this issue with two Amazon equipment...

• I have Alexa echo show that no work in Spotify nothing playlist or song, fire tv only play 7 seconds of song, after change the song, 7 seconds more, change the song, this process for all songs, What ...
  • raychmayte
  • Music Fan
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast: Anchor-to-Spotify Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceNew Dell DesktopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI was hosting my podcast, The Arbitrarium, on Anchor. I used to sign in using my personal account, add new episodes, and they would automatically feat...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device New Dell Desktop Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I was hosting my podcast, The Arbitrarium, on Anchor. I used to sign in us...
  • Vaughnmarie
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are Spotify Radio's are all almost identical?

Every single time I want to find new music my first thought is to check a song/artist/playlist radio to find songs from similar genres, however, I'm always reminded how bad the radio feature is due to the fact that no matter what song, which artist, ...

• Visitor
  • Every single time I want to find new music my first thought is to check a song/artist/playlist radio to find songs from similar genres, however, I'm always reminded how bad the radio feature is due t...
  • sorenrehkopf
  • 8 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 14 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] [Memory] [Chromium] Error: Out of Memory

For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this allows for members of the spotify community to check t...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few weeks now, It seems that after some time the spotify webplayer crashes the tab, inducing an error "Out of Memory" and other similar errors. This may not be a spotify issue, however this all...
  • nhg41ny5
  • Regular
  • 51 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 51 replies
  • 32 likes