Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Audiobook says time used up when it is not

Audiobook says time used up when it is not

Plan

Premium family

Country

Canada

Device

Samsung Galaxy s20 fe

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I am trying to listen to audiobooks but it says i havw used the 15 hours which i have not and when i search the time i have used it says the same ( 0 hours used)  why am i not getting my 15 hours.  I am on the right plan and it is imcluded.   I dont see any answers to this or any way to contact spotify for help which is annoying. Honestly im not sure i like this new feature and would rather continue using Audible ot other apps for audiobooks until you sort out all the issues ( ie. Including audiobook as songs in liked songs and limited playback)    I also want to know if audiobooks can be downloaded or only available for streaming.  I want to be able to listen to offline while driving.  

3 Replies

Hi there @bethingbird,

Thanks for reaching out!

Your 15-hour allotment will reset at the beginning of each billing cycle for your account, so if your billing date was in the last days, it's possible that you were seeing that the time was used up for the past billing cycle. Can you double-check how many hours you have left here by selecting Audiobook Listening Time and try playing an audiobook? If you're still getting an error that the time was used up, please make a screenshot and send it to us so that we can have a closer look.

Keep us posted.

DessiModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm listening to a book that is under 10 hours long. My history confirms it's the only book I've listened to this month. Spotify says I used up my 16 hours listening allowance but I was only half way through . Has this happened to anyone else? I've bought an additional block of time so I can finish the book but I can't see how this could be right. I would have had to listen to the same content twice over, and I haven't.

Got a message that my listening hours ran out and will rest in 30 days.
The ‘included listening hours’ page shows 0h listened.

Suggested posts