Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Zwrot

Zwrot

Żadna z poniższych informacji nie jest wymagana. Jednak im więcej zapewnisz, tym łatwiej będzie nam spróbować pomóc.

Nagroda

Bezpłatna/Premium

Kraju

Polska

Urządzenia

telefon iPhone Xs

System operacyjny

ios 13

Moje pytanie lub problem

Cześć. Nie wiem, gdzie zwrócić się o zwrot pieniędzy. Pieniądze zostały zebrane, ale nie używam spotify. Zainstalowałem, aby go sprawdzić i zapomniałem zrezygnować

6 Replies

Hey there @Mateusz92

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

If you want to cancel a subscription you're not using, we suggest you head to this help page. To find more info about refunds at Spotify, check this article as well. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Spotify zazwyczaj nie oferuje zwrotów pieniędzy. Należy anulować subskrypcję Spotify Premium tutaj, jeśli jeszcze tego nie zrobiłeś.
Jeśli nadal chcesz uzyskać zwrot pieniędzy, skontaktuj się z obsługą klienta.
Original:
Hi, I don't speak Polish so I translated it automatically.
Spotify usually does not offer refunds. You should cancel your Spotify Premium subscription here if you have not already done so.
If you still want to try getting a refund, please contact customer support.

Hey there @crvhskacperek

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the Community's official language.

If you want to cancel a subscription you're not using, we suggest you head to this help page. To find more info about refunds at Spotify, check this article as well. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Jest taka sprawa że z konta zabrano mi 23.99 gdzie odpalałem Spotify z kodu aplikacji żabka i chciałbym poprosić o zwrot kosztów 

Hey there @Da12109

Thanks for getting in touch about this and welcome to the Community. Hope you don't mind a reply in English as it's the official language of the Community. 

Could you give us more info about what exactly happened? We'll take a closer look. 

Also, you can learn more about our refund policy here

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Witam wykupiłem spotify premium za żabsy gdy się skończyła oferta automatycznie pobrano mi 24zł chciał bym prosić o zwrot pieniędzy bo już nie potrzebuje konta premium anulowałem konto premium próbowałem uzyskać zwrot pieniędzy i nigdzie nie ma takiej opcji możecie pomóc?

Suggested posts