Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accessing documents

Accessing documents

Plan

family Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone XSMax

Operating System

iOS 16.6.1

My Question or Issue

Hi, so this is weird and probably not one anyone’s heard before but I don’t know how instead of saving to my files app I have these documents that saved to Spotify these aren’t audio files they’re actual documents and they’re very important ones aswell they’re a bunch of course certificates so I have the issue right now that if anything comes up and I need to show these certificates I don’t have access to them I know this is a tough one me but if anyone knows how to access them please let me know 

(p.s. I’ve already tried local files it’s not there) 

thanks 

1 Reply

Hey @Faith1111,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

Just to confirm, are these files saved within the Spotify folder in Files on your phone? Could you double-check that folder to see if they're there? If so, and you need help moving them, we recommend getting in touch with Apple, so that they can help you further.

Should you, however, experience another issue, feel free to send us some more info on what's happening. A video or screenshot of how things look from your end would be helpful, just make sure to not include any personal info. If the files are too large to attach here in the Community, you can send them to us via Google Drive or as unlisted YouTube videos.

Let us know how you get on!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts