Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Musixmatch lyrics adding

Solved!

Musixmatch lyrics adding

My Question

Will Spotify still add lyrics to a song I have transcribed on Musixmatch if I do not have Spotify Premium?

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @189000,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

If you are an artist - A Spotify account, using our ad-supported free service, is all you need! You can use it to add, edit, and sync your lyrics through Musixmatch. You can find more details about it on this page.

Should you have questions related to another topic, however, feel free to send us more info and we'll see what we can suggest.

Cheers!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @189000,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

If you are an artist - A Spotify account, using our ad-supported free service, is all you need! You can use it to add, edit, and sync your lyrics through Musixmatch. You can find more details about it on this page.

Should you have questions related to another topic, however, feel free to send us more info and we'll see what we can suggest.

Cheers!

MariaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

@189000 wrote:

My Question

Will Spotify still add lyrics to a song I have transcribed on Musixmatch if I do not have Spotify Premium?

Plan

Free

Country

US

Device

(PC)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

I think its time to allow someone else besides Musixmatch to add lyrics on Spotify they are messing up really bad

I absolutely agree with you man. It would be super cool if Spotify added
lyrics from Genius to spotify since I transcribed a bunch of stuff on there

Chappell’s music is not covered well with the subtitles. There are a lot of disabilities around the world and it is hard for people to know what is going on with a certain person‘s music or song title. I love everything Chappell Roan stands for, but I would like on Spotify to be able to listen to her lyrics as she performs her songs. I am unable to do that at this moment. Please let me know if this is a possibility for the future.

There are none.

No

Suggested posts