Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Please stop putting asmr ads on spotify

Please stop putting asmr ads on spotify

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 11 App

My Question or Issue

I don't have premium so I get ads and I get some ads like the Sports Clips asmr ad. I do not like ads that have asmr. I've seen another user post something similar 5 years back about a different ad that includes asmr. I understand that some people like amsr, but I do not like it to the point that I have to post this. It's extremely uncomfortable when I'm listening to music and then I just get straight up asmr in my ears. I've never listened to anything asmr related on Spotify so I don't know why I'm getting a "tailored ad" for me. I'm asking in regards for anyone who also feels that this is uncomfortable for them as well. At the very least, keep the ads somewhat normal and not something that could be fetish related.

1 Reply

Hey there @Kevtar

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Additionally, it seems that other users feel the way you do and posted this idea. You can add your support there by up-voting the idea. We'll inform on any developments there, as soon as there are any. So make sure to subscribe, if you haven't already. 

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. 

Check out this FAQ to learn more about it. 

If you need a hand with anything else the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts