Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your last payment didn't work

Your last payment didn't work

Hey Robert, 

I am facing a similar issue too at the moment.

The money for the premium account has been deducted from my bank and the prompt is saying that my account is on hold but Spotify has been stonewalling about any respite or solution. 

It is infuriating that there is no customer support for Spotify.

Please help me in any way possible, thank you.

2 Replies

Hola, hace casi un mes cancelé mi premium y me enviaron un correo diciendo que me ofrecían 3 meses de premium por un costo de $365, lo acepté e hice el pago se descontó de mi cuenta y tuve una semana de servicio únicamente y ahora no tengo Premium, en mi historial de pedido aparece Pagada, ayuda por favor

Hey there folks,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us moving your posts to a new thread as it fits better here. 

@Josh_Godinho, we're sorry to learn that you're having issues contacting our Customer Support team. You can find out how to contact them here. Now, when a payment has failed, but you noticed it was deducted from your back account, there are some things you can check:

• We'd suggest starting off by checking the order history of your account. There, you can take a look at all your charges and make sure everything is in order.
  • It's possible that some of the charges you're seeing in your bank statement are pending. In that scenario, we'd recommend you check their status. If the payments are pending or in process, it'd be a good idea to reach out to your bank for further insights.
  • We charge each Premium plan once per month. If a regular payment fails, we try to take it again later. You may see both the failed payment and the payment that went through on your bank statement, but only one has actually been taken.

@215yk7b4ehgdvmhi3ohf, we hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum. We'd suggest you contact our Costumer support team, so they can help you check your account thoroughly to add some insights about what could happen. You can find out how to contact them here.

We'll be on the lookout!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts