Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding Notes on Spotify

I have an idea (don't know if it's good or bad, but the thing is it doesn't let me post it in the idea forum so imma post it here. So sorry) but anyways whenever I make playlists, I've wished there was a way to add like a note to a song instead of wr...

• Regular
  • ...ake whether the playlist itself is public or private. Apart from that you can delete/erase notes that you've already made.    The reason why I think this "note function" is needed is b...
  • Titangold9
  • Visitor
  • 31 replies
  • 129 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 129 likes

Kitabımda QR kod ve Spotify adı kullanım hakları hak.

Merhabalar, ben efe özkan. Yakın zamanda bir kitap yayımlayacağım. Kitap için daha önce şiir kitaplarında benim ve çevremdeki kimsenin görmediği bir olayı yapmak istiyorum. Örnek görsel ileteceğim. bu konu, şarkılar için oluşturulan qr kodlarını içer...

• Casual Listener
  • Merhabalar, ben efe özkan. Yakın zamanda bir kitap yayımlayacağım. Kitap için daha önce şiir kitaplarında benim ve çevremdeki kimsenin görmediği bir olayı yapmak istiyorum. Örnek görsel ileteceğim. b...
  • Ximzend
  • Rising Star 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Feature Request
    Question
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution It says my playlist is locked and I can’t play certain songs please help

When I press my playlist it usually says all the songs in my playlist but none of them are there. It shows a locked button but I can’t unlock it and play some songs in the playlist

• Visitor
  • When I press my playlist it usually says all the songs in my playlist but none of them are there. It shows a locked button but I can’t unlock it and play some songs in the playlist
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows shows multiple audio output from Spotify

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueWindows shows multiple audio output from Spotify, usually 2 to 3, only one of them actually outputs audio. I find it annoying as I often use the sound mixer for all my applications...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Windows shows multiple audio output from Spotify, usually 2 to 3, only one of them actually outputs audio. I find i...
  • awdawdwda2322333
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution FORCEFULLY Remove Podcast from "Your Shows"

PlanPremium OSAndroid / PC My Question or IssueHi. I would like to remove a recommended podcast from the "My Shows" category on my spotify home-screen. I watched 3 episodes of a personal podcast (dating advice podcast) and it keeps appearing on my ho...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium   OS Android / PC   My Question or Issue Hi. I would like to remove a recommended podcast from the "My Shows" category on my spotify home-screen. I watched 3 episodes of...
  • instinct1357
  • Casual Listener
  • 41 replies
  • 133 likes
  • Other
  • 41 replies
  • 133 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't claim my artist page

hi, the situation is like thisI'm not on Instagram, and my Twitter content has absolutely nothing to do with my music. And I don't have my own website, I can't use "Link to the artist's website.", all I have is the project file for making the music a...

• Visitor
  • hi, the situation is like this I'm not on Instagram, and my Twitter content has absolutely nothing to do with my music. And I don't have my own website, I can't use "Link to the artist's website."...
  • iambic
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Whys spotify freezing at every ad

It was an issue brought up on here and you guys took it down saying it was resolved and its not, I cant find anything that will fix it besides closing the app every 10 minutes when I get an ad

• Visitor
  • It was an issue brought up on here and you guys took it down saying it was resolved and its not, I cant find anything that will fix it besides closing the app every 10 minutes when I get an ad
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

DJ should not skip one WHOLE MINUTE + of songs??

DJ should not skip ~90+ seconds of a song and transition into another one.I was listening to King Park by La Dispute and it faded into another song 5m30s into the song, which is like, exactly the point where it starts to intensely pick up the pace. T...

• Casual Listener
  • DJ should not skip ~90+ seconds of a song and transition into another one. I was listening to King Park by La Dispute and it faded into another song 5m30s into the song, which is like, exactly the...
  • KitkatOreo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Particular podcast not playing across devices

HI there, A few days ago, out of the blue, I had some playback issues on a regularly listened to podcast - I was unable to play it on my phone (Pixel 6). The issue persisted, so I tried the common solutions - uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting. Th...

• HI there,  A few days ago, out of the blue, I had some playback issues on a regularly listened to podcast - I was unable to play it on my phone (Pixel 6). The issue persisted, so I tried the co...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffling playlist folders on a PC using Connect or Chromecast

I'm having this same problem, when I'm playing from a playlist folder on Mac, if I then cast to my smart tv it will finish playing the current song and then give me an error that Spotify is unable to play the next song. If I try playing the playlist ...

Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 11.05.20 AM.png
  • I'm having this same problem, when I'm playing from a playlist folder on Mac, if I then cast to my smart tv it will finish playing the current song and then give me an error that Spotify is unable to...
  • raphdub
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Malicious links / spam in podcast descriptions - no way to report in-app

There are a significant amount of spam podcasts with malicious / spam links in their description. Observed titles are: (EPUB) or (PDF) , with links to random sites. Presumably the goal is to trick people into clicking the links as they attempt to p...

Screenshot 2024-10-01 9.32.32 AM.png Screenshot 2024-10-01 9.32.09 AM.png
  • There are a significant amount of spam podcasts with malicious / spam links in their description.   Observed titles are: (EPUB) <book_name> or (PDF) <book_name> , with links t...
  • Dessi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution blank page when trying to link spotify to alexa

im trying to link spotify to amazon alexa, when i press on "link a new service" and choose "spotify" i get a blank page and nothing happens. I have tried updating both amazon and spotify but it did not work

• Visitor
  • im trying to link spotify to amazon alexa, when i press on "link a new service" and choose "spotify" i get a blank page and nothing happens. I have tried updating both amazon and spotify but it did n...
  • tozluteftika
  • Visitor
  • 19 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution My song was botted despite it being removed off platforms for 3+ years

I was casually just chilling looking at my artists pages, when I noticed one got a massive spike going from like 41 to 68 followers, which I found odd because none of my songs match that trajectory with most getting about a stream a day. So, I decide...

• Casual Listener
  • I was casually just chilling looking at my artists pages, when I noticed one got a massive spike going from like 41 to 68 followers, which I found odd because none of my songs match that trajectory w...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song not available

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueAeye Kuttii Munnal song from Indhu movie and composed by Deva is not available on Spotify kin...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Aeye Ku...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I opt out of gambling ads?

I hear gambling ads so often during podcasts (I pay for premium - I know ads are part of this). Gambling addiction is an issue in my family. Can I opt out of these ads? I skip whenever I can but the frequency seems to be increasing.

• I hear gambling ads so often during podcasts (I pay for premium - I know ads are part of this). Gambling addiction is an issue in my family. Can I opt out of these ads? I skip whenever I can but the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution 2023 Spotify Wrapped PH Event at SM Mall Of Asia

Hi! We were at the Spotify Wrapped 2023 event at SM MOA Philippines on 12/10/2023, where our picture was taken, and I’ve been wondering where we can find those photos and if it’s possible to get a copy. I’ve tried reaching out through several channel...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! We were at the Spotify Wrapped 2023 event at SM MOA Philippines on 12/10/2023, where our picture was taken, and I’ve been wondering where we can find those photos and if it’s possible to get a co...
  • OurPodfather
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes