Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Using 2 phones with 1 account issue

Hello. I recently signed up to the Spotify premium service (not Duo). I am in Australia. I have a Samsung J8 phone, and my wife has a Samsung A13 phone. Now, if I listen to a song on my phone, my wife is able to pause or play the song I'm listening t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I recently signed up to the Spotify premium service (not Duo). I am in Australia. I have a Samsung J8 phone, and my wife has a Samsung A13 phone. Now, if I listen to a song on my phone, my wif...
  • Guitarman70
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it SAFE to use www.tunemymusic.com to duplicate my Playlists?

Is it safe/ok to use the App www.tunemymusic.com to copy my Spotify Playlists to my Apple Music and Tidal account?I don't want to violate terms of service and have my account suspended, but I have SO many playlists and want to back them up. Spotify i...

• Music Fan
  • Is it safe/ok to use the App www.tunemymusic.com to copy my Spotify Playlists to my Apple Music and Tidal account? I don't want to violate terms of service and have my account suspended, b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Podcasters

Hi, I am a PhD Student and have been asked to help produce a podcast. I have a personal family Spotify account which we use as a family- do I use this to log into Spotify for Podcasters or do I need a new separate one?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am a PhD Student and have been asked to help produce a podcast. I have a personal family Spotify account which we use as a family- do I use this to log into Spotify for Podcasters or do I need...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify play-to devices not showing after router change

Hi all, a question for the tech heads among you. I have an annoying network problem and I'm hoping some of you might have some ideas. I've recently had to replace my mesh Wi-Fi router as the old system died. The system is set up as... 1) Starlink rou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, a question for the tech heads among you.   I have an annoying network problem and I'm hoping some of you might have some ideas. I've recently had to replace my mesh Wi-Fi router as t...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SUSCRIBI PREMIUM DESDE MI CUENTA GRATUITA Y SE CREO UNA CUENTA NUEVA

suscribi PREMIUM desde el banner de mi cuenta GRATUITA, se creo una cuenta nueva, con otro usuario, quiero mantener mi cuenta anterior pero PREMIUM

• Visitor
  • suscribi PREMIUM desde el banner de mi cuenta GRATUITA, se creo una cuenta nueva, con otro usuario, quiero mantener mi cuenta anterior pero PREMIUM
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abnormal high speed when hearing postcasts in my iPhone. How can it be fixed?

PlanPremiumCountryIsrael , ChileDeviceiPhone 12 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 16.6.1 My Question or Issue. Suddenly, during last 2 weeks, I cannot hear podcasts correctly, because of abnormal high speed of reproduction of the recordings. How can this be...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Israel , Chile Device iPhone 12 Pro Max Operating System iOS 16.6.1   My Question or Issue.  Suddenly, during last 2 weeks, I cannot hear podcasts correctly, ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Radio] Spotify radio playlists are too short

Dear Spotify,I love using your radio function, however I have found that it is too short. Usually songs start repeating after only an hour or so. It would be nice if the radio option could play for many hours (at least 5 - the length of a party) befo...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify, I love using your radio function, however I have found that it is too short. Usually songs start repeating after only an hour or so. It would be nice if the radio option could play for...
  • kweij
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify desktop doesn't play anything nor shows playlist songs

PlanFreeCountryPortugal DeviceDesktop (RTX 3060, intel i7 7th gen, 16gb ram) Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueMy Spotify app doesn't play anything, if I use the web browser I can do everything I want normally but the application on desk...

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Portugal   Device Desktop (RTX 3060, intel i7 7th gen, 16gb ram)   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue My Spotify app doesn't play anything...
  • Quiterio14
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Editing reocomended song list doesn’t work on iOS

PlanPremium familyCountryCzech RepublicDeviceiPhone SE 2020Operating SystemiOS 15.4.1App Version8.8.72.623 My Question or IssueIn list of recomended songs (songs that automatically play after I play song I chosed cannot be edited. When I move the son...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country Czech Republic Device iPhone  SE 2020 Operating System iOS 15.4.1 App Version 8.8.72.623   My Question or Issue In list of recomended songs (songs th...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My county gives every student free premium account.. its not there anymore

I’m in ducal county and they give students free premium accounts and now my account isn’t premium but we have not been told otherwise

• Visitor
  • I’m in ducal county and they give students free premium accounts and now my account isn’t premium but we have not been told otherwise
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Doesn’t Care About the User

Dear Spotify,The more I read these posts in the community site this morning, the more it becomes increasingly apparent how little you care about the user. From the fact that you won’t incorporate a scroll bar for playlists with iOS users to your flat...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify, The more I read these posts in the community site this morning, the more it becomes increasingly apparent how little you care about the user. From the fact that you won’t incorporate a...
  • romulusnr
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Google Home / Assistant] "don't play this" on artist not respected

Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device Android phone, Windows, Chrome Google Assistant devices - Google Home Mini, Nest Hub... My Question or Issue After blocking artist ("don't play this" from artist menu) I am not able to play any songs from th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device Android phone, Windows, Chrome Google Assistant devices - Google Home Mini, Nest Hub...   My Question or Issue After blocking artist ...
  • ihatememes
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque se sigue cobrando el servicio si no tengo ninguna tarjeta guardada?

Por accidente en una ocasión compré el servicio individual y después lo cancelé y compré otro, pero mes con mes siguen cobrando el servicio individual y ni siquiera hay una tarjeta guardada para que lo cobren.

• Visitor
  • Por accidente en una ocasión compré el servicio individual y después lo cancelé y compré otro, pero mes con mes siguen cobrando el servicio individual y ni siquiera hay una tarjeta guardada para que ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The National are greyed out on my Spotify Premium in Portugal, but my friend CAN play, same region?

PlanPremiumCountryPortugal Device(iPhone 11Operating System(iOS 16 My Question or IssueI am unable to play the artist "The National" - all their songs are greyed out. My friend also in Portugal, CAN play them on their list. How do I ungrey their trac...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Portugal   Device (iPhone 11 Operating System (iOS 16   My Question or Issue I am unable to play the artist "The National" - all their songs are greyed out. ...
  • Jdj4
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio quality adjustment greyed out

I recently reinstalled Spotify on my Android phone, after it started acting up. Now, I cannot adjust the audio quality setting. It is set to automatic, and the adjustment for both streaming and download is greyed out. I have reinstalled the app, agai...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently reinstalled Spotify on my Android phone, after it started acting up. Now, I cannot adjust the audio quality setting. It is set to automatic, and the adjustment for both streaming and downl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What bit rate is Spotfy using? Is it is different depending music type?

I can't find any information about the bit rate Spotify use.Can I choose the bit rate?If so, what's the highest bit rate available?

• Visitor
  • I can't find any information about the bit rate Spotify use. Can I choose the bit rate? If so, what's the highest bit rate available?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

shuffle doesn't go on.

when i click shuffle it says something like "you have found premium feature". i have spotify premium. why it doesn't go on?

• Visitor
  • when i click shuffle it says something like "you have found premium feature". i have spotify premium. why it doesn't go on?
  • mauve_minnow
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes