Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to remove local files that no longer exist

DeviceWindows 11 PC My Question or IssueI have two dozen local files on my Spotify app but most of them don't exist anymore. I unliked them and they don't play (I get the error "Spotify can't play this right now... you can import it" (with no informa...

• Music Fan
  • Device Windows 11 PC   My Question or Issue I have two dozen local files on my Spotify app but most of them don't exist anymore. I unliked them and they don't play (I get the error "Spotify ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Request song lyrics

The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some songs I like without lyrics, and some artist with v...

• The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some ...
  • LozR1
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can’t I download my music to play offline on my new phone?

I have recently got a new phone and now I can’t download my music to play offline as it says “you’re out of offline devices, disable offline listening or remove all downloads from other devices”

• Visitor
  • I have recently got a new phone and now I can’t download my music to play offline as it says “you’re out of offline devices, disable offline listening or remove all downloads from other devices”
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Supporting Serato

Why doesn't Spotify support Serato anymore it would be so convenient for me and others to not have to jump back and fourth from music softwares plus i prefer Spotify over other softwares. Even if they had to charge a extra fee like Tidal to be able t...

• Why doesn't Spotify support Serato anymore it would be so convenient for me and others to not have to jump back and fourth from music softwares plus i prefer Spotify over other softwares. Even if the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to avoid spotify playing on a second device

I move a lot with my spotify music (home, office, car, 2nd home). The problem appears when anyone at home/2nd home/office, asks Alexa to play music on other location from where I am.It disconnects my Spotify to play on the other device, being very an...

• Casual Listener
  • I move a lot with my spotify music (home, office, car, 2nd home). The problem appears when anyone at home/2nd home/office, asks Alexa to play music on other location from where I am. It disconnects ...
  • rb3n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue only lets me add two songs

Accidentally clicked jam session, and ended it. Afterwards my queue is only two songs long. No matter how much I add, it's two songs long. Restarting didn't help. Clearing Cache didn't help. Resetting app data didn't help. I just want to queue up mor...

• Accidentally clicked jam session, and ended it. Afterwards my queue is only two songs long. No matter how much I add, it's two songs long. Restarting didn't help. Clearing Cache didn't help. Resettin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa devices intermittently detected on Spotify connect

PlanPremiumCountryITADeviceSame issue on Android, iOS and PCMy Question or IssueWhen opening the device list on Spotify Connect, most of the times I do not see all of the devices connected. In particular I have 3 Alexa (2 Echo Spot and 1 Echo Dot 5th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country ITA Device Same issue on Android, iOS and PC My Question or Issue When opening the device list on Spotify Connect, most of the times I do not see all of the devices connec...
  • Amontgomery9
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it possible to combine two accounts into one?

Good afternoon everyone! A few years ago I lost my Spotify account, so I had to create a new one. Today I was able to restore my second account. Is it possible to combine both accounts into one?

• Visitor
  • Good afternoon everyone! A few years ago I lost my Spotify account, so I had to create a new one. Today I was able to restore my second account. Is it possible to combine both accounts into one?
  • Ximzend
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Car Mode No Longer Turns On

PlanPremiumCountryChicago, IL United StatesDeviceiPhone 14 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 16.4.1 My Question or IssueI have a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Arc that has had a hands free call and audio kit from iSimple installed a couple months back. Since having this in...

• Plan Premium Country Chicago, IL United States Device iPhone 14 Pro Max Operating System iOS 16.4.1    My Question or Issue I have a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Arc that has had a hands free ca...
  • josh_finl3y
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 25 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on album art no longer jumps to the current playlist.

Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it doesn't even take me to the album page as if I had c...

• Regular
  • Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it d...
  • Neurocache
  • 152 replies
  • 55 likes
  • Other
  • 152 replies
  • 55 likes

In China, spotify has been unable to search for songs in recent days

In China, in the past few days, mobile phones and computers have been unable to directly connect to spotify. They must use a VPN to use it normally. It has always been normal before. I want to ask what is going on?

• Regular
  • In China, in the past few days, mobile phones and computers have been unable to directly connect to spotify. They must use a VPN to use it normally. It has always been normal before. I want to ask wh...
  • ooscarr
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Only my songs on shared blend

Spotify shared blend with one other person shows only my songs. Blend is nearly 3 hours long and every song has only one initial beside it (mine). Did my friend do something to stop their songs appearing?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify shared blend with one other person shows only my songs. Blend is nearly 3 hours long and every song has only one initial beside it (mine). Did my friend do something to stop their songs appea...
  • djbool
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How to find someone's public playlist with user id or etc

I would like to see the playlists of an account that are currently public but playlists are not added to profile. Is there a way to see the playlists via user ID or any other method? I really need those playlists thanks.

• Visitor
  • I would like to see the playlists of an account that are currently public but playlists are not added to profile. Is there a way to see the playlists via user ID or any other method? I r...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Liked Songs" should be the first option when clicking to add a song to your library, full stop.

That's it. If you're really going to make me tediously click through several redundant and not-asked-for roll-down and click-thru menus to add songs to playlists, "Liked Songs" should ALWAYS be the first option, period. Why the **bleep** would you ma...

• Regular
  • That's it. If you're really going to make me tediously click through several redundant and not-asked-for roll-down and click-thru menus to add songs to playlists, "Liked Songs" should ALWAYS be the f...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: Minimizing and restoring the app opens it in the wrong window

On my 2 monitor setup i have Spotify (app, windows) on monitor 2. If i minimize (both on the window icon and the icon on taskbar) and restore (both be clicking the icon on taskbar or alt-tab to it) it opens on monitor #1, which is a bug. Setup it a D...

• On my 2 monitor setup i have Spotify (app, windows) on monitor 2. If i minimize (both on the window icon and the icon on taskbar) and restore (both be clicking the icon on taskbar or alt-tab to it) i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix delay when switching to the "Home" panel!

Why now there is constant delay of half a second when switching to the "Home" panel? It is definitely not because of Spotify performance, just an intentional delay to make user experience more unpleasant.

• Why now there is constant delay of half a second when switching to the "Home" panel? It is definitely not because of Spotify performance, just an intentional delay to make user experience more unplea...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes