Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Fix concert recommendations

What's with the concert recommendations I get? I get it for only 1 band, common kings, who I don't even follow on Spotify. I listen to such a variety of music, why can't the concert recommendations be about bands I actually listen to a lot of? Or put...

• Casual Listener
  • What's with the concert recommendations I get? I get it for only 1 band, common kings, who I don't even follow on Spotify. I listen to such a variety of music, why can't the concert recommendations b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution let me sync my local files. expecting me to make duplicate copies of thousand song playlists is ridi

it is ridiculous to expect me to copy all my hundreds of songs and hundreds of playlists with thousands of songs to my phone so that i have duplicate copies of every playlist on my phone and computer. this is ridiculous. just let me sync my local fil...

• Music Fan
  • it is ridiculous to expect me to copy all my hundreds of songs and hundreds of playlists with thousands of songs to my phone so that i have duplicate copies of every playlist on my phone and computer...
  • RobC69
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Unlink account from Alexa without App

I recently broke up wiht my girlfriend, but prior to that I had linked my spotify account to her Amazon Echo. How may I unlink it without having access to her phone/Alexa App?

• I recently broke up wiht my girlfriend, but prior to that I had linked my spotify account to her Amazon Echo. How may I unlink it without having access to her phone/Alexa App? 
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download song as MP3

Is there a way to save downloaded songs as MP3? I have swimming headphones that only use MP3 as Bluetooth is ineffective underwater. Is there a resource on how to do this?

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to save downloaded songs as MP3? I have swimming headphones that only use MP3 as Bluetooth is ineffective underwater. Is there a resource on how to do this?
  • Gfgiii
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist

I created playlist but the songs were not played according to that. Please clarify then what is the use of this app. I will listen the music in you tube .

• Visitor
  • I created playlist but the songs were not played according to that. Please clarify then what is the use of this app. I will listen the music in you tube .
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast Still on spotify after deleting account

Good evening, I have a problem. I am trying to delete the old version of my podcast. I deleted my old account, but the old podcast is still visible on Spotify after a month. I cannot get back into my old account. I was told to delete the podcast by t...

• Casual Listener
  • Good evening,   I have a problem. I am trying to delete the old version of my podcast. I deleted my old account, but the old podcast is still visible on Spotify after a month. I cannot get bac...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 things about listening to podcasts on Spotify that I hate.....

I primarily listen to podcasts on Spotify but there are 2 specific things I hate about listening to podcasts on Spotify: [1] If I start listening to a podcast episode on Spotify on my iPhone and then later if I want to resume listening to that same e...

• I primarily listen to podcasts on Spotify but there are 2 specific things I hate about listening to podcasts on Spotify:   [1] If I start listening to a podcast episode on Spotify on my iPhone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Issue with Echo Connect

Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend. The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&(/%/=/)=(&(%" now (see attached picture). I logged every devi...

• Music Fan
  • Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend.  The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&...
  • Zhiloone
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Artists - Song is not part of your current catalogue

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question but I couldn't find a fitting forum for this on this community. I have just released a new single on Friday and after ranking up close to 2000 streams during the weekend, I suddenly co...

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question but I couldn't find a fitting forum for this on this community.   I have just released a new single on Friday a...
  • V3nja
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 10 likes

Rewind button greyed out, free service

I want to rewind songs, but the rewind button is greyed out, and I can't buy premium

• Visitor
  • I want to rewind songs, but the rewind button is greyed out, and I can't buy premium
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Сняли деньги, но не пользовался премиум

Пожалуйста помогите сегодня у меня сняло 4,99 доллара, но я не пользовался премиум что делать

• Пожалуйста помогите сегодня у меня сняло 4,99 доллара, но я не пользовался премиум что делать
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bouton supprimer un titre n'existe plus dans nouvelle version application

Depuis la suppression du coeur pour liker un titre, il est possible de liker en cliquant sur + mais je ne trouve pas comment supprimer le titre, j'ai peur de supprimer la playlist entière

• Depuis la suppression du coeur pour liker un titre, il est possible de liker en cliquant sur + mais je ne trouve pas comment supprimer le titre, j'ai peur de supprimer la playlist entière 
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login

Hi unable to login in Spotify even after taking subscription 

• Visitor
  • Hi unable to login in Spotify even after taking subscription 
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

private session

How do you get private session on Spotify web it has dissappeared

• Visitor
  • How do you get private session on Spotify web it has dissappeared
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't people find my playlist?

No one can find my playlist without being sent a link or by going into my Spotify profile and looking at my public playlists,You can't find it by searching for it by name. Do you need a premium account for people to find your playlists?

• No one can find my playlist without being sent a link or by going into my Spotify profile and looking at my public playlists, You can't find it by searching for it by name.    Do you n...
  • sadiewinchesterauth
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 18 replies
  • 8 likes

Web player plays wrong songs

As the title goes, my web player plays wrong songs. My other playlists work fine, but my "saved songs" don't play normally. Whenever I play a certain song, a wrong song will be played. I don't want to delete all my saved songs and start all over agai...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title goes, my web player plays wrong songs. My other playlists work fine, but my "saved songs" don't play normally. Whenever I play a certain song, a wrong song will be played. I don't want t...
  • Marit-V
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Simple devices that hold Spotify with all features

This may seem like a rather odd unique question/situation. I am looking for a device JUST for Spotify. The thing is, I love the Spotify app. I love how they create and curate playlist, recommended artists, etc. I love all the features the Spotify app...

• Visitor
  • This may seem like a rather odd unique question/situation. I am looking for a device JUST for Spotify. The thing is, I love the Spotify app. I love how they create and curate playlist, recommended ar...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes