Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I cannot receive email verification from Spotify

I cannot receive email verification from Spotify

I've signed up for a Spotify new account, and I've not received the email confirmation to verify my email...
I've waited for more 24 hours and nothing yet, is there a bug or Spotify do not send email verifications anymore?

9 Replies

Hey @testflare ,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd recommend checking your email's junk/spam folder. The email might've landed there.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I didn't receive it anywhere

Hey @testflare ,

Thanks for letting me know.

Can you please run a search for "no-reply@spotify.com" in your inbox to check if any emails from Spotify come up? You might be able to find the verification email this way. 

If you still can't see it, I'd recommend opening the inbox on a different device and check if you can locate the email from there.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

No i didn't find any
Also that's gmail,
I tried several other domain services and none of them had that too, I don't know if Spotify did that on purpose or I shouldn't mind not verifying my spotify account.

Thanks for the info.

In this case, I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify so that they can look into this: https://support.spotify.com/article/how-can-i-contact-spotify/. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Alright, Try Reaching Out To Spotify Here - https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/

Also, Check your Email Maybe Its Glitchy - Or you Did **bleep** but With an I (i) instead of A l (L) Everybody Makes Mistakes 🙂 

Help By - 👍 Liking this And Marking a Solution 🙂 To Help Me Become a Rockstar Don't Worry the Spotify Community Is One Post Away!  

I had the same problem. Mine was not in the junk either. . In the messages icon on the top right corner (click on account name). There you can resend confirmation. And after clicking enough times till it expires you might get one email in your junk. That too if you are lucky such bad is the affair with spotify.

Same issue! We know how to check junk or spam inbox. The issue here is spotify for sure! 

Same problem for me today, I tried clicking a dozen times on Verify button in my dashboard, no email is sent.
What do we have to do to receive this validation email ?

Suggested posts