Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Home screen not working

We're seeing reports that some users are unable to see content on their Home screen. This seems to happen both on the mobile app and on desktop.

While some users only see videos on mobile, others only see Recently played on desktop, or no content is being displayed under the Music tab.

Hey there folks,

Great news - things should now be back on track again! Just make sure to restart the app, and you should see the fix.

Cheers 🙂

Comments
SKMATO

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

My home screen change today, how do i get back the old home screen. The new one is stupid

Screenshot_20240831_115240_Spotify.jpg
lw16

I don’t even have a “recently played” section anymore. Why do they try to fix something that isn’t broken..

songofthecrow

The new app interface that is trying to be like tiktok is completely counter intuitive for a music app. All it presents are short parts of songs somewhere in the middle and it makes me want to delete my account. Every earlier version of the interface was better. 

mattcoope

And the android one too, this reels view is foul

lechnerc

Has anybody an idea how to find the "Made for you" etc. stuff. Although it is available in the web version, I do not find them in the iOS or Android app anymore ...

Morne666

It is ridiculously horrible! I want more categories, more options and more ways to discover more music with less clicks. I want lists, not full screen shitty gifs with over compressed audio.

Who ever greenlighted this UI should be made redundant.

brietman

Is Spotify for real? It's nice when you want to search for new music. But on a saturday morning I just want to play some playlists.

Couldn't they just add a view

MangoChango

Most stupid Update Ever

PietroPan1

Bring the old UI back, this is terrible

ohnoredhead

i hate this!! i want to discover new playlists and stuff but now it only shows recently played like wth?? why cant I discover new playlists on my home page??? this is SO annoying. please fix it.