Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I m getting premium service but i didn't ask for it

I m getting premium service but i didn't ask for it

Plan

Free

Country

Arg

Device

Motorola a12

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My account has recently changed to premium service, wich i enjoy, but didn't ask for it so i'm worried that i'm getting charged for it in anyway. Is it a publicitary campain? 

4 Replies

Hello @Dh36!

Thanks for reaching out. In this case, I'd recommend logging into your Spotify account page here. You should be able to see which type of subscription you have, and check if it's a free trial or a paid subscription.

Let me know how it goes!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

It's possible that you may have accidentally signed up for the Premium service, or that it was added as part of a promotional campaign or trial offer. You can check the details of your subscription, including the start and end dates, as well as the cost, on your account page under the "Your plan" section. You can also check your purchase history or credit card statement to verify if you were charged for the service.

If you find that you were charged for the service, and you did not sign up for it or it was not part of any campaign or offer, please reach out to Spotify's customer support team for assistance. They will be able to investigate and help you resolve the issue.

In any case, if you don't want to continue with the premium service, you can cancel it at any time.

Hello I am same situation, I received alerts my premium version is ending but I don't ask for it in my profile appears Free Version .

Spotify will charge me ?

This is my profile.

Nome de utilizador

<snip - moderator edit>

Hey @Simon687,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

If your account is on the free version and you haven't registered your payment details for any accounts, the system will not charge you since you haven't subscribed to Premium. So there's nothing to worry about, you can ignore the message as it could be sent by mistake.

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts