Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution song addition

pandharichya pashi vsava ghya thoda paha mangalvedha damajicha singer - pralhad shindehttps://youtu.be/q6LCSOGEjzA?si=pvbEqPsFtzB05Euu

• Casual Listener
  • pandharichya pashi vsava ghya thoda paha mangalvedha damajicha  singer - pralhad shinde https://youtu.be/q6LCSOGEjzA?si=pvbEqPsFtzB05Euu
  • kiranmasane09
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify stops everytime i try to play a song. Works when i enter vc discord

I recently bought new headphones and need a USB-C to connect them but when it's connected the spotify stops the music immediately i play one song and only plays the full song if I enter a voice chat channel from discord

• Visitor
  • I recently bought new headphones and need a USB-C to connect them but when it's connected the spotify stops the music immediately i play one song and only plays the full song if I enter a voice chat ...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

download music to SD card on my windows laptop

I want to download a playlist onto an SD Card. The SD Card is connected to my windows 11 laptop or do i have to download using my android phone

• Visitor
  • I want to download a playlist onto an SD Card. The SD Card is connected to my windows 11 laptop or do i have to download using my android phone
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not playing sound on PS5

PlanPemium Device(PlayStation 5) My Question or IssueSpotify on my PS5 has stopped playing tracks. When playing, the track shows to be playing (the time/progress bar moves) but no sound plays. Spotify works on all my other devices, but it suddenly st...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Pemium   Device (PlayStation 5)   My Question or Issue Spotify on my PS5 has stopped playing tracks. When playing, the track shows to be playing (the time/progress bar m...
  • Its_miri
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing incorrect version of song through Google Assistant

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePixel 3 XL, Google HomeOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen I ask for a specific song using the Google assistant, I get a song with the correct title, but not the version I want or expect. The version I get is n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Pixel 3 XL, Google Home Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When I ask for a specific song using the Google assistant, I get a song with the...
  • cbleman
  • Casual Listener
  • 28 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 28 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution local files not appearing

i’ve got everything set up. local file sharing is allowed, it’s allowed in my settings on the phone, i’ve even got 50 gigs of icloud storage, yet for whatever reason i have no local files folder. saw somewhere it’s gotta be legally acquired, two of t...

• Visitor
  • i’ve got everything set up. local file sharing is allowed, it’s allowed in my settings on the phone, i’ve even got 50 gigs of icloud storage, yet for whatever reason i have no local files folder. saw...
  • OscarDC
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution repeating the same ads over and over driving me crazy

i get ads every 10 minutes because i dont have a subscription.. i get the same kevin hart chase bank ads every time. in an 8 hour day i hear it about 50 times a day.. i believe in business there is a point of diminishing return. why does the same ad ...

• i get ads every 10 minutes because i dont have a subscription.. i get the same kevin hart chase bank ads every time. in an 8 hour day i hear it about 50 times a day.. i believe in business there is ...
  • ehan2
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop radio from always repeating the same songs in the same order ???

New spotify user here. Why is radio repeating songs so often by default, and is there a way to make it not repeat the same dozen or so songs over and over and over? Even if this can be fixed by a change in settings, I'm shocked the default behavior i...

• Regular
  • New spotify user here.  Why is radio repeating songs so often by default, and is there a way to make it not repeat the same dozen or so songs over and over and over?   Even if this can be...
  • elongangle
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 34 likes
  • Other
  • 24 replies
  • 34 likes

Superuser Contribution Play queue

hello, my issue is that each time I start a new playlist, after the first song it reverts back to the old playlist and the up top center, it says queue. If I click on the song at the bottom it will automatically go to the artist doing the cover inste...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, my issue is that each time I start a new playlist, after the first song it reverts back to the old playlist and the up top center, it says queue.  If I click on the song at the bottom it...
  • scoop33G
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts are considerably quieter compared to music in iOS

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 15 plus / iPad (8th generation)Operating SystemiOS 17.6.1 / iPadOS 17.5.1 My Question or IssuePodcast playback is considerably quieter compared to music. This issue has persisted between a bunch of differen...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 15 plus / iPad (8th generation) Operating System iOS 17.6.1 / iPadOS 17.5.1   My Question or Issue Podcast playback is considerably qui...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ai Dj feature in Romania

PlanFamily premiumCountryRomania My Question or IssueHi! Since 2023 I keep hearing about this Ai Dj feature on spotify , and at first I understood that It wasn't released yet in the majority of countries. But now is 2024 and I tried ,again, to find i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family premium Country Romania   My Question or Issue Hi! Since 2023 I keep hearing about this Ai Dj feature on spotify , and at first I understood that It wasn't released yet in the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can I download music onto an mp3 player

I can't have my phone in school but I can have music. Can I download music onto an mp3 player

• Visitor
  • I can't have my phone in school but I can have music. Can I download music onto an mp3 player
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Tesla] Only 20 albums are shown for an artist

Only 20 albums are shown for an artist in Tesla. Steps to Reproduce:1. Open an artist with more than 20 albums.2. Play the 21th album on Mac, iPhone and Tesla. Results:Mac and iPhone: possibleTesla: impossible, albums after 20th are missing completel...

• Roadie
  • Only 20 albums are shown for an artist in Tesla.   Steps to Reproduce: 1. Open an artist with more than 20 albums. 2. Play the 21th album on Mac, iPhone and Tesla.   Results: Mac and...
  • YoMan1337
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HEOS skipping songs

Since few weeks, when playing through my DENON Heos Soundbar & Spotify Connect, few songs are skipped. Meaning that in Spotify it looks like the song is playing, but HEOS is silent throughout the whole song and sound is back again when the next song ...

• Roadie
  • Since few weeks, when playing through my DENON Heos Soundbar & Spotify Connect, few songs are skipped. Meaning that in Spotify it looks like the song is playing, but HEOS is silent thro...
  • Ram9cc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics not synced

PlanPremiumCountrySaudi ArabiaDeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueLyrics not synced in this songhttps://open.spotify.com/track/2sqfLwGKXDw1nGjFhH3GGX?si=a446cc89c43f4454

• Plan Premium Country Saudi Arabia Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Lyrics not synced in this song https://open.spotify.com/track/2sqfLwGKXDw1nGjFhH...
  • signal7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect my Spotify account to my Grindr account

I just downloaded Grindr again after a few months of not using it and tried to link my Spotify account to it. I tried logging in via email and didn't work, and also with Google. Both apps are up to date. What can I do? I'm on a Motorola G10 running A...

• I just downloaded Grindr again after a few months of not using it and tried to link my Spotify account to it.   I tried logging in via email and didn't work, and also with Google. Both apps ar...
  • Marinakwe
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Amazon Household / Spotify Connect Issue: Echo Devices only on one Account

PlanPremium DuoCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPad 10th Gen., iPad mini 5, several Echo Devices)Operating System(iOS 17.4.1, iPadOS 17.4.1) My Question or IssueHello Spotify-Community,I'm reaching out with the following concer...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Germany Device (iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPad 10th Gen., iPad mini 5, several Echo Devices) Operating System (iOS 17.4.1, iPadOS 17.4.1)   My Question ...
  • shed24
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hiding your followers

The option to hide your followers from people who click on your profile similar to TikTok as they can see how many followers you have but they can’t click to see who’s following you and who you are following.

• Visitor
  • The option to hide your followers from people who click on your profile similar to TikTok as they can see how many followers you have but they can’t click to see who’s following you and who you are f...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show the song lyrics on phones and computers

Hey Team, I'd love to be able to see the lyrics of the song i'm listening to so i can sing along if i want to. I can currently show music lyrics when listening on my TV but would love if the lyrics played on a screen whilst i listen on my phone. When...

• Visitor
  • Hey Team,    I'd love to be able to see the lyrics of the song i'm listening to so i can sing along if i want to. I can currently show music lyrics when listening on my TV but would love ...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes