Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution refund for premium on visa gift card

i bought spotify premium duo for me and my friend, and i wanted to refund it to buy another plan instead to add more people. will i get a refund on the visa gift card from the duo plan?

• i bought spotify premium duo for me and my friend, and i wanted to refund it to buy another plan instead to add more people. will i get a refund on the visa gift card from the duo plan? 
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sync Help instructions with current Terminoligy and website configuration

Several times searching for help The moderator describes a path to SETTING that are not available or in another place. after trying to follow a SOLVED instruction.IE To SETTINGS there is no button on the drop down I finally found it 2 layers down ins...

• Music Fan
  • Several times searching for help The moderator describes a path to SETTING that are not available or in another place. after trying to follow a SOLVED instruction. IE To SETTINGS there is no button ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back sharing playlist. I can't share my playlist anymore. Lame

I can't share my playlist anymore. The three dots are no longer next to my playlist or within the playlist itself. Bring back the ability to share playlists please!

• Casual Listener
  • I can't share my playlist anymore. The three dots are no longer next to my playlist or within the playlist itself. Bring back the ability to share playlists please!
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tengo un plan de la compañía Movistar que es gratis la aplicación de Spotif

Tengo la aplicación normal y seleccionó la aplicación premium y me pide la opción de como voy a pagar la compañía Movistar me dice que es gratis Spotify premium que se puede hacer les paso el número de celular

• Visitor
  • Tengo la aplicación normal y seleccionó la aplicación premium y me pide la opción de como voy a pagar la compañía Movistar me dice que es gratis Spotify premium que se puede hacer les paso el número ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist has suddenly stopped gaining followers?

Sorry if this seems a weird thing to complain about, but over the past couple of years my playlist has been slowly but steadily gaining followers. I've been updating this playlist every week and I've been averaging around 2-3 new followers a day. How...

• Composer
  • Sorry if this seems a weird thing to complain about, but over the past couple of years my playlist has been slowly but steadily gaining followers. I've been updating this playlist every week and I've...
  • DF86
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Tela "ver discografia"

Na tela "ver discografia" logo após clicar na opção para adicionar a música, ao invés de voltar para a tela que vc estava antes ela volta tudo até o topo da tela em que mostra as discografias?

• Regular
  • Na tela "ver discografia" logo após clicar na opção para adicionar a música, ao invés de voltar para a tela que vc estava antes ela volta tudo até o topo da tela em que mostra as discografias? 
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why is it so difficult to search for a post

why is it so difficult to search for a post it would be helpful to click on a post or forum and be able to go directly to the site

• Music Fan
  • why is it so difficult to search for a post it would be helpful to click on a post or forum and be able to go directly to the site
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyrics for all users on the premium family membership

HiDoes anyone know why the lyrics section disappear in the family premium membership? Are the lyrics only available to one member? I hope it is available to all six family members. And yes the lyrics are available from the artist on different songs, ...

• Hi Does anyone know why the lyrics section disappear in the family premium membership? Are the lyrics only available to one member? I hope it is available to all six family members. And yes the lyri...
  • ribezaz
  • Rising Star 4
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify feature that was removed

What happened to the feature where you could add spotify as a collaborater to you Playlist and it would add a song under every song and if you clicked to add 3 more similar ones would pop up

• Casual Listener
  • What happened to the feature where you could add spotify as a collaborater to you Playlist and it would add a song under every song and if you clicked to add 3 more similar ones would pop up
  • Pesled
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution sección de conciertos de la zona

Una sección donde te permita ver los procimos conciertos de la zona en la que te encuentres, independientemente de los gustos

• Visitor
  • Una sección donde te permita ver los procimos conciertos de la zona en la que te encuentres, independientemente de los gustos
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook Issue

PlanPremium Family CountryU.S.Device(Google Pixel 3A XL)Operating System(Android 12) My Question or IssueWhy am I not able to listen to a particular audiobook, when I now supposedly have access to the 15 hours, per month, of audiobooks?

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Family  Country U.S. Device (Google Pixel 3A XL) Operating System (Android 12)   My Question or Issue Why am I not able to listen to a particular audiobook, when I no...
  • Elena
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove my download from local file

I got a birthday message on a moonpig car,d and it gave me the option to down load it onto my Spotify. It then proceeded to download my file to local files without me giving the app consent! I want to delete it!

• Visitor
  • I got a birthday message on a moonpig car,d and it gave me the option to down load it onto my Spotify. It then proceeded to download my file to local files without me giving the app consent! I want t...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlists keep shuffling random songs out of nowhere

Every fucking time i click on play it starts the first song and then every fucking song after it, is a random song THAT I HAVE NEVER LISTENED AND DOES NOT FIT WITH MY MUSIC TASTE AT ALL??? Also yes i do have shuffle and smart shuffle DISABLED

• Visitor
  • Every fucking time i click on play it starts the first song and then every fucking song after it, is a random song THAT I HAVE NEVER LISTENED AND DOES NOT FIT WITH MY MUSIC TASTE AT ALL??? Also yes i...
  • mrmissmrs
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to unsubcribe ONLY from a spicific topic notifications ?

Chat topics can continue on for a long time after the interest has passed or action is not going to take place. It's not Interesting to read about the same complaints over and over. And it should be a option to unsubscribe from notification to A indi...

• Music Fan
  • Chat topics can continue on for a long time after the interest has passed or action is not going to take place. It's not Interesting to read about the same complaints over and over. And it should be ...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Royalty report

I received a random email from no-reply@spotify.com wanting me to click on my "passport" to access my "royalty report". Seems suspicious because I'm not an artist and i cant find content about royalty reports on here or my account I marked it as Spam...

• Visitor
  • I received a random email from no-reply@spotify.com wanting me to click on my "passport" to access my "royalty report". Seems suspicious because I'm not an artist and i cant find content about royalt...
  • Ayllah00
  • Visitor
  • 31 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 5 likes