Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify widget unables the back button on first songs

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueThe new widget doesn't allow for a single or the first song in a list to be restarted, the bu...

Screenshot_20240729-192523-069.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue The ne...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Plays for about 1:05 then stops

PlanfreeCountryCanadaDeviceGoogle Pixel and Windows ComputerOperating SystemGoogle and Windows My Question or IssueI have been trying to listen to podcasts for the past few months now but whenever I try to play an episode it plays for exactly 1:05 an...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan free Country Canada Device Google Pixel and Windows Computer Operating System Google and Windows   My Question or Issue I have been trying to listen to podcasts for the past few m...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Roku song issues

Well I was very happy to see Spotify on Roku but have noticed an issue with some songs not playing correctly. Stopping in the middle of the song or getting choppy and I have confirmed it isn't my ISP or Router for that matter. This is clearly an issu...

• Well I was very happy to see Spotify on Roku but have noticed an issue with some songs not playing correctly. Stopping in the middle of the song or getting choppy and I have confirmed it isn't my ISP...
  • Ziggyx
  • Visitor
  • 27 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV App Skipping Songs

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceFire TV My Question or IssueThe Fire TV app is skipping songs. When I play an album once song #1 ends it skips song #2 and song #3 (which acts like it is going to play) and plays song #4. This is not shuffling because the skip...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Fire TV   My Question or Issue The Fire TV app is skipping songs. When I play an album once song #1 ends it skips song #2 and song #3 (which acts like it is ...
  • Al149
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • TV
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio quality settings on TV player

PlanPremium DuoDeviceTV PhilipsOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI would like to set the audio quality on TV player to maximum, but there is no setting allowed at all (why is that??).I am listening from TV digital output to my HIFI, so I wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Device TV Philips Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I would like to set the audio quality on TV player to maximum, but there is no setting allowed at all (...
  • WhizzMan
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Philips
    TV
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

can’t listen to a song

when ever i try to listen to wutiwant by saraunh0ly it immediately says song unavailable so is this just a bad update or just me?

• Visitor
  • when ever i try to listen to wutiwant by saraunh0ly it immediately says song unavailable so is this just a bad update or just me?  
  • Jeezzzz
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Are ratings anonymous?

Hi, if I rate a podcast can the creator specifically see it was me who rated it or are my ratings anonymous?

• Visitor
  • Hi, if I rate a podcast can the creator specifically see it was me who rated it or are my ratings anonymous? 
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on Now Playing view Album Art Doesn't Show the Position of a Song on an Album

Thanks.for reply, but it is not setup related. Steps to follow.. Play music (playlist). Press left bottom album, press top right album and it should take you to album from which track is playing: Not any track is green. Not working! Play music (que)....

• Roadie
  • Thanks.for reply, but it is not setup related. Steps to follow..  Play music (playlist). Press left bottom album, press top right album and it should take you to album from which track is playin...
  • ender_wiggum
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

very slow platform

3 days ago the web platform is too slow to create a playlist, when opening a playlist, adding a song, changing the order of the songs it takes forever, you have to wait a long time for it to be useful I hope they fix it soon

• Casual Listener
  • 3 days ago the web platform is too slow to create a playlist, when opening a playlist, adding a song, changing the order of the songs it takes forever, you have to wait a long time for it to be usefu...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Stuck in a Login Loop

Hello. I have been stuck in a login loop for over a week and am unable to access my podcast. When I try to login, it asks me if I have a podcast already or want to start one. I choose that I already have one. It asks for the RSS feed link, which I en...

• Visitor
  • Hello.  I have been stuck in a login loop for over a week and am unable to access my podcast.  When I try to login, it asks me if I have a podcast already or want to start one.  I choo...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I’m not able to watch podcasts in a video

I did exactly as you instructed but it’s still not working I logged out and also deleted the app still doesn’t work and I used my laptop to login and still I’m not able to watch podcasts in a video

• Visitor
  • I did exactly as you instructed but it’s still not working I logged out and also deleted the app still doesn’t work and I used my laptop to login and still I’m not able to watch podcasts in a video&n...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect Receivers

HelloI am looking for an inexpensive receiver that has Spotify Connect. I ultimately want to stream from my Google Hub to a receiver where I will connect my wired house speakers to. Looking for any and all suggestions!Thanks!-Bruce

• Visitor
  • Hello I am looking for an inexpensive receiver that has Spotify Connect.  I ultimately want to stream from my Google Hub to a receiver where I will connect my wired house speakers to.  Loo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New tab where spotify recomends sounds like tiktok

Personalized Recommendations: Leveraging Spotify’s existing recommendation algorithms or maybe ehance it , the music shown would be personalized based on the user's listening history and preferences, ensuring relevance and increasing user engagement....

• Visitor
  •    Personalized Recommendations: Leveraging Spotify’s existing recommendation algorithms or maybe ehance it , the music shown would be personalized based on the user's listening history an...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify desktop automatically logged in on fire stick

My parents unknowingly hijacked my spotify account on their amazon fire stick. I never logged into my account on their device and I don't want this happening.

• My parents unknowingly hijacked my spotify account on their amazon fire stick. I never logged into my account on their device and I don't want this happening.
  • Dessi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do I Forget or Delete An Available Device?

A week ago I linked to my friend's Heos sound system. I will never need to do so again, but Heos still shows up all the time as an available device in my Spotify app. I have tried signing out everywhere, but that did not get rid of this device. I hav...

• A week ago I linked to my friend's Heos sound system.  I will never need to do so again, but Heos still shows up all the time as an available device in my Spotify app.  I have tried si...
  • sanjayrath
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

DELETE DATE ADDED ON PLAYLIST

Hellohow can I delete the date added from the playlist as I only want to see the name of song, album name and duration of the song. thxs

• Hello how can I delete the date added from the playlist as I only want to see the name of song, album name and duration of the song. thxs
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

does spotify pay money to russian performers at the moment?

I live in Ukraine, where the fighting is taking place and I'm wondering when I listen to music on spotify, do Russian artists get paid for what I listen to? I know that spotify is not active in Russia at the moment, but there are Russian performers o...

• I live in Ukraine, where the fighting is taking place and I'm wondering when I listen to music on spotify, do Russian artists get paid for what I listen to? I know that spotify is not active in Russ...
  • ItsaMario
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes